Spliffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spliffs

How many grams or.0 of a gram do you put in a spliff?

I don't make spliff cigs. But smoked it like that when i was a teen few times.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

What is a 'spliff'? Is that What we used to call a British joint, half weed and half tobacco?
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

A comercial joint in a regular 1 1/4 can contain anywhere from 0.5 to 1 gram. Density and grind size matter but you can use 0.7 in almost every occasion

Comment

• StokeBloke
          StokeBloke commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. That is the first straight answer I've been given and this is my 2nd attempt at this question.

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          You are very welcome. I can also give you some figures only a joint seller can. You can expect a 1.5 to 2.5gram loss when grinding up an ounce just because the branches you remove. That’s up to 10% so two ounces out of each pound to be on the safe side (they also loose weight due to resin lost to the grinder and it dries up quicker once grounded. There’s a 5% loss to moisture when you get a fresh pound and turn it into joints.

A very strong weed can yield up to 800 joints but at least 600 per pound. Blunts contain 2 joints. That’s 1.4 to 1.8grams

I have to say I used to do this for a living.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X