Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advanced Nutrients feeding chart help!!

Hi y'all,

Im about to start a new grow and switched to Advanced Nutrients products. Ive got the Advanced Nutrients Grow, Micro, Bloom combo and I also got some Big Bud too.
    So I downloaded a chart for feeding but I don't really get it. Is there anyone who uses AN products?
    The chart says Im supposed to give them all three at vegetative and flowering stages too but I dont understand why would I give bloom nutes to a 2 week old plant.
    Also there are tons of additional nutrient which I dont know if i wanna use or not.

HELP PLEASE

MarsHydroTS 2000
    4*4*7 tent
    Soil medium
    8 plants/tent
    Gorilla Blue Auto Fem
    Germ: 1st April

I use Ancient Earth and Big Bud only. After 3 weeks of seedling I begin once a week the Ancient Earth until flush time as for Big Bud in week 2 of flowering and again until flush, never use their charts.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I started out using the Three part Micro grow bloom, but switched to the Connoisseur AB Grow and AB Bloom, The three part is designed to be use from grow to bloom, but just as you stated it concerned me using it for all phases. But it did work!
      Best I can advise is do not trust the feeding schedule they recomend, watch your plants and start with 50% solution, walk up the percentage based on how plants are responding (Would not recomend changing in the middle of your grow).

Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• ufzsolo
        ufzsolo commented
        Editing a comment
        Why did u switch? What didnt u like about it? I am just about to give them the first batch of nute, I can pop down to the shop for another nute if u have good marketing

Also if u dont mind, u recommend do go with half they recommend? So like they say 4ml/L/week, i water every second day with, 4th water is nute free so basicly i should add roughly 0.8ml/L/watering?

sorry bro just trying to make sure here, my last 8 seed is on stake here

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        I switched because I liked the ideal of a different set of nutrients for the bloom phase, they preformed well but I thought a issue I was having was not enough P for the bloom, I could of increased the dosage on the GMB but did not have enough data to determine how much. Simpler to just go the the connoisseur version. I should of clarified that I grow HYDO so the percentage may and probably will be different. Hopefully someone who grows in your media will chime in.

Most nutrient schedules vary the amount of each nutrient every week, and since you're not dealing with the base salts (e.g. nitrates, sulfates, etc.) but rather a mix between them, you need to use them all in different proportions throughout the grow cycle. To answer your question directly, in all stages of growth and flowering your plants will need phosphorus, and among the three basic Advanced Nutrients fertilizers (Grow, Micro, Bloom) only Bloom has phosphorus.

Comment

In all stages the plant needs Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, and to a lesser extent Calcium and Magnesium... Nitrogen is for overall growth. Different nutrient companies have different levels of the main 3 usually spread through several formulas.
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X