Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me diagnose this problem. Rusted, brown, curling leaves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Please help me diagnose this problem. Rusted, brown, curling leaves.

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping you guys can help me with this, I can't figure out what's causing this rusting and curling of the leaves on my plant. It's my first grow, just over week one of flower.

Everything was going great until about two days ago when I noticed some of the leaves were rusty, brown/beige and shriveled around the edges. Some of the leaves seem to be dying. This seemingly happened overnight. I have some (assumed) fungus gnats in the tent, which could be one possible cause. I also suspected potassium deficiency, I've been adding under 1ml of calmag to my water along with the nutrients. Because it's a soil grow I realised I don't need to do this. Could this be causing a potassium "lockout"?

I checked out the GWE diagnostic chart and the closest match is a potassium deficiency.

Here's some pics of the problem along with pics of the new growth to compare.

* TS600 light
    * Tatanka Pure CBD
    * Soil/perlite
    * GH Trio nutrients - (currently 2ml Micro, 1ml Gro, 2ml Bloom)
    * Watering approximately every three days, or when the pot feels light @ 6.5-7ph. Intermittent plain pH'd watering.
    * 15L Air pot

Thanks!
    Last edited by BigChong; 04-12-2021, 12:04 PM.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/5-surpr...ering-cannabis Bullet point #1 looks like this.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

I cant open the pics, but it sounds like a PH issue, whats the soil/medium PH, whats the run off PH?

Comment

Plants look quite dark green. If your PH is off then it could be potassium deficiency or maybe nitrogen toxicity. Watering every 3 days is fine as long as they need it. Soil takes longer to dry out so if your temps are too low you may be overwatering too. Try cutting back on the watering. go every 4 days and make sure the air pots aren't left sitting in runoff water.
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Brianm
          Brianm commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Dilvish, I have kind of same issue but yellowing fan leaves in flowering stage of a black widow. I’m using bush-doc’s coco loco soil in air pots, water every 3 day(soil dry beyond 1st knuckle), using Dyna-grow & bloom, with good LED lights, using filtered tap water. I had this happen with the mother plant of these and a gorilla glue auto as well. Could this be a Cal-Meg issue? Can you give me some insight to issue.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X