Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with my gals?

What's wrong with my gals?

Seems like the leaves should be more solid color and darker?

First the vitals; these are "Do-si-doz" strain, clones, they are 6 weeks old. (From cutting)

The environment: 3ft x 4ft x 2 ft cabinet, two exhaust PC fans, intake vents, HLG quantum 260 LED light fixture.

They are in 3 gal smart pots, and I use Hydroponics flora grow, and flora bloom.

There is a ceramic wall heater that keeps inside temps around 70°f.

Not sure what else may be relevant.

The QB is about 20" from top of canopy, and is currently set to lowest wattage.

TIA

Mike
    Cannabis capsules 4 all 💊

First Grow Northern Lights

"I will always be improving "(tinkering)"
    "Not all those who wander are lost"
    J. R. R. Tolkien

My guess it’s that tour plant needs magnesium. It’s lacking on the flora trio. You can use Epsom salts to provide it. Also make sure the ph is not below 6

Comment

Everything is relevant! What do you do to control PH?

Comment

What kind of soil is that? I suspect the nutrients you need are in that soil but they are locked out by pH.

Comment

Also need the flora micro. Other two have no calcium

Comment

Ok so Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil.
            water PH to 6.5~
            They get flora nova grow every third watering
            Cannabis capsules 4 all 💊

First Grow Northern Lights

"I will always be improving "(tinkering)"
            "Not all those who wander are lost"
            J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Good sunny morning to ya Cannacaps4U2. I don't use much ferts in soil at the beginning. Be it seedling or clone. I just use fluffy porus starter mix well draining. Even the clones don't get no ferts just the water till i see new growth. Ocean Forest has some stuff in it right? Perhaps they have been over fed with the soil and liquid ferts. I'd do a good flush and not use anymore till you see light green growth. My tent is rather cool also so it's taking me 6 days for my 3 gal pots to dry out.

I'm going to transplant some clones into 1 gal. and use my soil mix i make. Some of it will be used soil from pots and will be mixed with new coco coir, worm casings and more perilite and a bag of co-op seedlings mix. I recycle soil in a huge tub it's flushed out anyway and was the same as i stated above. I use it 2x then toss into veggie/flower boxes. My lights for my clones and autos i got them together in the same tent running 20on 4off running 2 450r vipars somewhere near 300+ watts from the wall, I don't know if it's more or less these have been used and run steady for 3+years or more. They are on full spectrum 20" from canopy. P.S. i got light green growth off PNB breath transplanting those into my soil mix 1gal.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X