Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st grow

Should I transplant soon

Now,Should do it once the leaves are the same width as the cup,roughly.
    Grow tent=120x60x150 for veg,300x150x160 for flowering
    Current grow=4x dwarf autos,
    Medium=coco/perlite 60/40
    Nutrients=canna a+b plus calmag
    Lighting=2x110w QBs for veg,2x600w hps/digital+dimmable for flowering
    Ventilation=Small tent 2x4" ac infinity fans and 2x rhino carbon filters Large tent 8"ac infinity fan+filter.
    Circulation=2x6"oscilating fans in smaller tent, 2x8" oscilating fans and 12" static in large tent
    Pots=12l fabric
    Temps with light on 23-24c,lights of 17-18c

Comment

Ok thanks what pot size do you recommend I’m going to transition half of them outside

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        If this is a general forum question we'd like to see more information. Are they autos or photos and do you have area where they can get more than 12hrs of light? Strain is importaint to size of container

• george66
        george66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Need info mate.What type of pots,strain,how long do you plan on keeping them in veg,medium e.t.c.

No strain info some bag seeds I found in some good bud.. 3 different types of unknown strains should be Indica strains pink Kush. super soil medium fox farm happy frog right and going to transplant to fox farm ocean forest

Comment

Going to transplant in fabric pots and I don’t wanna keep them in veg that long

Comment

they should be transplanted now or very soon. If you don't know what you got but you plan on growing again I'd say get 5 gallon pots. you don't always have to fill them full but down the road you don't have to buy bigger ones in case you want larger plants.

Basically the smaller the pot the smaller the plant, especially Autoflowers IMHO
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Comment

One day after transplant bottom leaves were starting to yellow and die in solo cups just wanna know how they look an if there anything I should be doing to them other the basics I’m a beginner so any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated and helpful thanks

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Well i see folks more and more not filling the pots with soil but it's the only thing i see that could of been done different. Otherwise......keep doing what your doing. You watered good looks like now when that dries get all that medium wet and don't let them sit in it. For now that's it they are getting use to new home

Didn’t full pots all the way cuz I didn’t determine sex of plants yet should i full them more or is it ok for now

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Ohhh OK it's fine, i have some reg not fem autos i'm growing right now. I just plant as if they are fem. i do bag seed from seeds i find in weed. Takes awhile for photos some do a trick but i've not used it. Something like after 3wks of veg throw them into 12/12 but don't quote me LOL then they put them back under 18/6 some do this and say it works.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X