Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeffInCanada
    replied
    I like how you started in black & white and then went to colour...just the the movie. Nice shots!

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Stunning as always Amigo!

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Well sir frosty is a really good sign.... Frosty is what your are looking for a healthy colas my friend imho.

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, most of my pistils have darkened and curled. Very few new white ones. They're getting more frosty but trichomes are still clear. Maybe I'm trying to invent a problem not being used to the changes they are going thru. Still easy 2 to 3 weeks ahead for amber I believe.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    @TOKABIGONE

No sir I'm only using a flash and my camera and a tripod, I do play with my settings, you know the F-stop, ISO, Aperture etc.. And yes sometime photoshop to calibrate the colours and so on. I wouldn't worry too much about your girls. They are indica's dominant strain and I would like to say you have a few weeks left.

Look at mine and I betcha my colas are worse lolll Especially picture #6.

And more one thing, How's your trichome ?

• OldManGrower
    replied
    Man! Beautiful! Its a shame to smoke them up. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    You always seem to capture the most amazing color. Are you using any filter? Just tinting from the blurple lights? Very nice touch!
    An unrelated question for you sir....The sugar leaves on my almost 8 week ladies are cocooning downward at a 45% angle and quite stiff. I'm becoming a Nervous Nelly as the finish line approaches. It almost looks like they are pulling the leaves in to protect the calyxes. Is this a normal occurance? Strain related? Am I fretting over nothing? I feel like I'm counting fingers and toes like I did when my daughter was born. Is she normal? Good grief!

Leave a comment:

• LemonBud
    replied
    Originally posted by Farmbuck View Post
    Yep an explosion of colours a sign I'm getting closer to the end. The aromas are intensifying in the "grow room", fruity, hints of caramel, incense and oriental spices from my Kali China and woody and bubble gum from the Mazar.

i witness a healthy transformation of my girls's trichomes from clear to cloudy and yes in some case amber.

Anyway..! Enjoy the girls folks.
    Nice looking buds Farmbuck. I am harvesting at the end of the week. Have fun.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Beautiful flowers my friend!
    lovely trichomes pictures 👍🏻

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    started a topic Somewhere over the rainbow.

Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yep an explosion of colours a sign I'm getting closer to the end. The aromas are intensifying in the "grow room", fruity, hints of caramel, incense and oriental spices from my Kali China and woody and bubble gum from the Mazar.

i witness a healthy transformation of my girls's trichomes from clear to cloudy and yes in some case amber.

Anyway..! Enjoy the girls folks.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X