Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• azorahai
    replied
    Where are you from? There's honestly nothing to be scared of regarding cryptocurrency exchanges, as long as they are reputable and you don't keep you funds in their wallets for long. Just to name a few off the top of my head, there's Coinbase, Kraken, Gemini, Binance, etc. All of them are required by law to perform a KYC check, which is why they ask for your personal details.

If you're worried about the seed purchase itself being traced back to you somehow, you can always buy Monero (a private cryptocurrency) and either use it directly to buy the seeds or, if they won't take it, convert it to any other cryptocurrency which they'll accept via any reputable KYC-less exchange such as ChangeNOW.io, which I've used extensively in the past. I don't recommend using Bitcoin or Ethereum right now, because their networks are overloaded and the transaction fees are high. Instead, use Litecoin or Nano, for example. EDIT: actually, don't use Nano right now, I believe they are going through some technical issues with their network which could delay your transactions indefinitely.

I'm not sure if that's the case for most seed banks, but Seedsman in particular will give you a huge discount (15-25% off) and a bunch of free seeds if you pay with a cryptocurrency, and the third-party service they use allows them to accept most popular cryptocurrencies.
    Last edited by azorahai; 04-07-2021, 03:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OldManGrower
    replied
    Try Herbies Head Shop or Herbies seeds. They took my cc. Fulfillment was slow but they kept in touch. So far I have 100% germination.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    I ran into the same about to get ripped off feeling when looking into bitcoin. My recommendation is to find a different seed co that you can pay with your cc at least you have some protection that way. If you're in the US I know Greybeard.com or new420guyseeds.com have been good to me and many others on here

Leave a comment:

• Sungazer
    started a topic bitcoin

bitcoin

Hi all, I have never purchased any Bitcoin before but it seems that it is the most popular form of payment at seedbanks with some really only taking it. There seems to be many companies providing the service to deal bitcoin but I am very wary of them, I dont like the idea of sharing a lot of personal details with these companies many seem very sus.
    I would really like some recommendations of companies that you have used that have proved reliable and not bombarded you with spam emails or phone calls. I have already got one such company doing that to me and I never was a customer of them somehow they got my email address and phone number and they have been calling me at dinner time for the last two years despite me being very direct and rude to them insisting that they stop calling me.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X