Look guys and gals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look guys and gals

Not something you'd normally share on a site like this. My baby brother was killed today along with his six year old daughter. The lady who hit them was a mother of two kids. Texting.

Horrible thing, my condolences, much love to you my friend.

Comment

OMG Flatlander I just saw this and now saying a prayer for all families involved. Losing someone close to you is always devestating My situation as the youngest sibling is reversed. i've had to bury several when they have left. Half of us are away now. May God bless us all!
      Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 04-07-2021, 09:15 AM.
      Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
      Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
      Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
      Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
      Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
      i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
      My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
      make pH correction unnecessary
      Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
      8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
      Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
      Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Flatlander really sorry to hear that. such a tragedy. Nothing I can say could ever help you with your grief and pain. However you have my condolences best wishes and prayers.

Comment

OMG !! I'm deeply sorry for your lost.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

My thoughts to all the families involved.

Comment

Terrible on so many levels. Deepest condolences.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences.
                5x5 Gorilla tent
                Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                Technaflora nutes
                Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I feel for ya- deeply. My brother died last week.
                  My prayers & positive vibes to you & your family.

Comment

Death is something we all face. We as human beings never will truly know our own fate. Tragedies like this are avoidable but fate decided. We always think to ourselves "it happened to somebody else". It doesn't make it any easier to cope with especially if it is family and friends we lose.

I personally have lost a lot of good people in my journey through life. I am not an old man but those passings aged me considerably...My grandfather, my father, my elder brother, my favorite Uncle, my best friend growing up and two of my beautiful cats. Their deaths took a piece of me away and now I am a soul that has many holes that cannot be filled. I surprise myself by waking up everyday and continuing on my journey. My road gets tougher as I go but I'm still going.

I sympathize with your loss and understand fully what you must have to endure to keep moving forward.

It may not mean much coming from a stranger but you will get through this...continue your journey and make sure you always take the time to honour their passing by living your life to the fullest. As long as you remain, their memories and lives do too.
                    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Tragic so very sad.
                      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                      indoor/outdoor grower
                      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

So sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences

Comment

My condolences. I’m the baby of 7 and have lost one older sister to cancer andd both my parents.and have buried many friends. Each one gets a piece of you that forever alters who you are as a person.
                          4x4 flower tent
                          sour dream
                          Blue Diesel
                          Trainwreck
                          platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
                          Green Dream
                          Sour Dream
                          blue dream
                          Freakshow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X