No announcement yet.

New grower and thanks for the approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I know it's not Monday but I did a thing today. Gonna be busy all weekend moving my daughter back home from school so figured I'd harvest my oldest plant today. Did a bunch of reading and watching some youtube videos and I think I did ok. From the one plant I got over 8oz wet, don't know if that's good or not but I'm happy with it.

Let me know what you think and thank you again for everyone that helped me through my first grow. Just gotta get through the dry and cure now.
    Current setup for first grow:
    • Strain - Critical Purple Feminized Autoflowering
    • Vivosun 32x32x63 grow tent
    • Vivosun 4" 203 CFM Fan with Carbon Filter
    • 2 x Vivosun VS1000 LED grow lights
    • TaoTronics 6L Humidifier
    • 2 Gallon Smart Pots
    • FoxFarm Happy Frog Soil
    • Dyna-Gro nutrients (Grow, Bloom and Mag-Pro)

Comment

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Bammm! That's what it's all about You did great! That plant is ALL buds. Nice harvest too.

Sorry for being a day late.. My daughter had Lasik surgery on Friday and my weekend was crazy taking care of her.

My first harvest is curing in the jars, they dried really fast due to where I live. No humidity and high temps all summer long. Had the humidifier going 24/7 in the small tent where I was drying them and they still only took 5 days to dry. Going to try moving the small tent to the basement and use the bigger humidifier I have to try and lengthen out the drying time to at least a week or more.

My twins are about ready to harvest next. The one that I did nothing too looks will probably go down this weekend while the one that I topped I think I'll try and hold off another week on. My youngest one is not far behind. I think I would have gotten a better harvest if I didn't over do the nutes and give them nute burn but live and learn. Still think it's gonna be a pretty good harvest for my first time.

As always, thank you for all your inputs and even if you're just lurking, thanks for following my first grow.
    Current setup for first grow:
    • Strain - Critical Purple Feminized Autoflowering
    • Vivosun 32x32x63 grow tent
    • Vivosun 4" 203 CFM Fan with Carbon Filter
    • 2 x Vivosun VS1000 LED grow lights
    • TaoTronics 6L Humidifier
    • 2 Gallon Smart Pots
    • FoxFarm Happy Frog Soil
    • Dyna-Gro nutrients (Grow, Bloom and Mag-Pro)

Comment

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey BigMak You did (and are doing) very good for your first run. Just look at that nice weed in them jars!! It's amazing how the plants still finish up pretty good considering we beat the shit out them sometimes eh. The plants looks amazing...tall fat buds!

• BigMak
      BigMak commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir! Gotta admit I was stressed out over the Nute Burn but oeveral they came out ok. Can't wait to try them!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X