Seed supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed supplier

Looking for recommendation for seed supplier. Got some from Grower's choice instead of using bag seed. Only 30% germination rate. The bag seeds right next to them popped 100%. Not pleased.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Crop King Seeds in Canada works for me - I'm sure they still export.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Buy Cannabis Seeds Online At Herbies • High Quality Marijuana Seeds For Sale • BONUS Pot Seeds With Every Order • Get FREE Seeds For Every €20 Spent

Got some good deals and 100% Germination rate so far worth a look
      Tent 1 4X4X7 VIVOSUN Tent, 2 1000W LEDS, 6in Exhaust W/ 2 18IN Carbon filters 2 inside fans, Cool mist humidifier, Fox Farms Ocean Forest, FF Nutes
      2 BCN Critical XXL, 2 Blueberry Gum, 2 Hindu Kush all in Flower Autos

Tent 2 "3x3 IPower Tent 1000w LED 4IN Exhaust w/ 2 14 in carbon filters 2 inside fans Cool mist humidifier Fox Farm Ocean Forest" FF Nutes Clean and ready for next grow

Comment

Coastal Mary seeds out of Canada. 6 days to CT takes CC. Popped three all good.

Comment

https://www.greybeardseeds.com/ if you're in the US it's hard to beat these guys many of breeders seeds at a good price $5 flat rate shipping and I've never waited a full week for them to get here. I'm sure they ship outside the US I just can't say how much or how well it works out
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

White widow and coastal mary both worked well for me. Got lots of free seeds from coastal mary and lots of bling from WW......

Im in Canada fyi
            3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
            New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
            Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
            5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

I too used Crop King but only once. Had issues with the seeds and their customer service was bogus. I have since ordered twice from Seedsman seed bank in the UK. Good product, great selection and good customer service. The prices are fair but the shipping and insurance can be costly so best to purchase when they have good sales events. It took a while for them to arrive (3 weeks) but other than that all the seeds have turned out well.

Look for Black Friday sales in November and you'll get some super good deals...yes it's a long way away but well worth it. Right now they have a promo that works out to buy $40 ( CAD ) get 3 free seeds So for about $60 including shipping and insurance you get 6 premium quality seeds. If you buy the insurance, they guarantee your order...if the seeds don't arrive or they don't germinate they will reship the order at no charge.
              I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I've ordered from ILGM, Seedsman and True North. ILGM's seeds are almost all their own versions of popular varieties with no more regs as they have steered toward fems and autos only. Delivery in the USA usually takes 2 weeks or less. Germination rates are superb. Seedman has taken anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months (because customs grabbed the first package) and have nearly all the breeders you could want seeds from. I've only placed one order with True North and haven't seen any real shipping update since the package was "presented to customs". (gulp)

At any rate, hold off until the 420 sales are on. Watch for other boffo sales like Seedsman did last summer. If you ordered a 5 pack, you got a free five pack from the same breeder. At the same time, certain breeders were offering 5+3 which meant that when I ordered 5 packs of Lavender and Sweet Zombie from Expert, I got 8 packs of the ones I paid for plus two 8 packs of GG4. Ditto for Garden of Green who I got a bonus 16 GSC fems from with my 5+3 Sour Tangie and 5+3 Larry's Lemon OG.

ALSO, if you are ordering from a foreign seedbank, have your seed budget ready in Bitcoin. I don't know what the deal is, but you can get a very nice discount paying that way plus free seeds not offered any other way.
                Coconut Grove
                4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
                4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
                32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
                Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Pretty happy with the customer service, product, prices, speed of 420Newguyseeds.com About a week to ship from NV to CT.
                  5x5 Gorilla tent
                  Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                  Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                  Technaflora nutes
                  Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I’ve only ever used True North seeds but I am in Canada so no risk with customs. Usually good selections from all major breeders (plus their own) but lately it seems more and more ‘out of stock’. I’m going to blame the pandemic for that. They are not super quick with delivery, especially given I think they are located fairly close to where I live based on the postage marks, but I’ve never had a no-show. I’m just picking out my summer seeds now and will probably get them from TNSB again, although I’ve been looking for another Canadian seed bank that carries seeds from the big breeders. I’ve been avoiding foreign sellers to avoid the customs headaches but maybe time to try one.

Comment

Update: After wondering if I would ever see my True North order because the tracker was stuck on "Presented to US customs" since April 1, that order and my Seedsman order both arrived on Tuesday. I'm over the moon and haven't even started smoking tonight! I am lined up for regular seed projects for the rest of the year easily. I can't wait to see how my own future cross of Kosher Kush and Crockett's Tangie compares to the official 24K Gold. I love the warning on Ace Seeds' Malawi - do not mix with alcohol or operate heavy machinery when using.
                      Coconut Grove
                      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
                      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
                      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
                      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X