Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Easter..!

Joyeuse Pâques !! Happy Easter !! Felices Pascuas !! y'all
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Happy Easter everyone! Nice eggs Farmbuck.
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 04-04-2021, 09:25 AM.
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't call it an Easter miracle but this am at 5:45 before lights out when I went to check the ladies i found a happy thing. I have been having temp and humidity issues the last ten days as spring has sprung in the high desert so I needed to swap lights on to night rather than day. Day before yesterday evening at lights out I unplugged my timer and reset it to 9pm to 6am for 9 hours light during cooler time. The
      ladies were in total dark for 27 hours. This morning before lights out at 6am I went to give them their first drink of unsulphured molasses water.and discovered to my amazement that my colas had doubled in girth from 1" to 2" during that 27 hours of dark. Do you think plants grow and ripen more during dark or light? I think dark. I said a little prayer of thanks as I had been thinking they were just slow to fatten at 6 1/2 weeks in. I check them several times every day and have been expecting a long, long flower. If you think they're not going strong just don't look for a day or two and you may be surprised. Me so Happy! I have been wanting to add molasses for a couple of weeks but I'm 25 miles from a big market so I major shop once a month. I went for my 2nd shot yesterday in town so I shopped and got some. Now I'm excited to see what will happen with that addition.
      Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 04-04-2021, 09:38 AM.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats sir !! So happy for ya Here our spring season is slow to wake up.... Looking from the window and I see some snow bank at my neighbour" s front yard, not much but still a reminder that winter wont leave us lollll Tomorrow I shall do some gardening cleaning before I order a load of garden soil, Anyway I've got a whole month to prepare it. This morning my Mazar is showing more of her amber colour. She is frosting crazy lolll Oh yeah the Kali's are fattening again !!! What a crazy grow hey ?? Getting our shots in a few weeks, wife is no hurray, can't blame her. Me ??? As long I can go back in the Yucatan to be with my friends, most are expats I don't care

Stay safe TOKABIGONE

Happy Easter buddy!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey PLreef. Same here! Homemade venison kielbasa fresh and smoked, pierogis, even some golumpkis! My grandma was old school. Happy Easter everyone.

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      We start with żurek soup, Easter kielbasa, golumpki and..... Don't get me started on desserts. There's no end to it. Going up a few pants sizes this weekend.
      Bowhunterwoody do you ever make it up to New Britain? There's a ton of polish delis there. My favorite is Roly Poly. It's freaking amazing. I spent over $300 last time I was up there.

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll have to check it out PLreef. My brother lives up there. I'm closer to the Naugatuck Valley. There's one down here called Poppy's that's pretty good. Have to order early this time of year.

Happy Easter Farmbuck we are visiting family later today and doing a clone exchange caring is sharing.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Kool !! Wife and I are going to see our grand-kids and son and daughter-in-law this aft but only outside with our stupid mask. Happy Easter SoOrbudgal
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 04-04-2021, 10:32 AM.

Happy Easter to All !!!
    Tent 1 4X4X7 VIVOSUN Tent, 2 1000W LEDS, 6in Exhaust W/ 2 18IN Carbon filters 2 inside fans, Cool mist humidifier, Fox Farms Ocean Forest, FF Nutes
    2 BCN Critical XXL, 2 Blueberry Gum, 2 Hindu Kush all in Flower Autos

Tent 2 "3x3 IPower Tent 1000w LED 4IN Exhaust w/ 2 14 in carbon filters 2 inside fans Cool mist humidifier Fox Farm Ocean Forest" FF Nutes Clean and ready for next grow

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      And Happy Easter to you !!

Boa Páscoa 🐣
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Joyeuse Pâques..!

Food was amazing! This was just brunch.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      LOlllllll show off !!!

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Today I'm a fat show off. We ate so much. Lol

Happy Easter! Nice buds shots. They're looking great! Pretty soon I think.
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Easter to you also Jeff. Yep a few more weeks and they are done.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X