Pick 6 you can't live without

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick 6 you can't live without

Let's hypothetically say you live in a state where the voters legalized recreation and home grow, but the greedy politicians are about to ban home grow so they can rape your wallet. So you decided to start your personal seed bank of regular ol' non-feminized non- auto seeds. while it's still legal-ish.

Let's say you want two strains at the speedy/sativa end of the scale, two at the insomnia-cure end, and two hybrids in the middle. What strains do you stock up on.

keep in mind you'll be growing indoors only.

oh, bonus question: favorite "psychedelic" strain or favorite auto for indoors?

EDIT: I've seen some cannabis strains described as having a psychedeclic effect. I was NOT referring to 'chemical' other than those in cannabis.
    Last edited by Tumbleweed; 04-04-2021, 08:42 AM.

What state are you in?
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Fave auto strain for indoors, if i had to pick only one, would be Northern lights auto from GHS. Easiest f*cking plant I’ve grown and gives great yields and quality smoke.
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

I don't do psychedelic can't handle it, yes we done LSD but our brains don't want that anymore. We don't do speedy weed hate it. Purple punch, GG#4, OG kush, WW, We find either take a hit or two and leave it alone if we smoke during the day. Autos not sure i've grown several strains and on the fence about the smoke.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Can I grow opium ?? Just kidding !! Had it once in my twenties... For psychedelic effect I would say Kali Mist. Somehow I like the Northern Light as a good hybrid. I'm into Landraces but so many to choose from.

Nope no more chemicals for me. Overdoses is something I don't want anymore. Weed & hash for me now,
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Tumbleweed
            Tumbleweed commented
            Editing a comment
            I've seen some cannabis strains described as having a psychedeclic effect. I was NOT referring to 'chemical' other than those in cannabis.

Here’s some of my favorites been a couple months since I added to the list but still lots of choices

ps I tried my first 11 not to long ago New York Diesel definitely recommend
          Attached Files

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Every buy stolen goods out the back of a cop car? Yes I did.

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            I remember a federal officer giving my father several bottle of hard liquor and other confiscated goods out of his trunk when I was a lad. My father said the officer was a gambling buddy. Since that time I have known many leo's from commanders of detachments down to beat cops. I am not surprised by some of the stories I have heard.

• YYCannabis
            YYCannabis commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s easy enough to buy a bag of weed *INSIDE* the Montego Bay airport (Jamaica) from the porters. (I can neither confirm or deny if it was me or an associate that bought some)
            Buying from cops was normal when i was a teen.

I’m guessing you mean entirely based on effect, for a high high green crack is always a good choice, very easy to grow, if you can handle long flowering’s then go for the hazes

for a Stoney high I love gdp, og kush, gsc. Don’t really know what strains work for insomnia and don’t know either what a “hybrid” high would be but everything nowadays it’s pretty hybridized

Comment

Sativa- Chocolate Thai, a nice Haze
            Hybrid- Ooo that's a hard one.... Mango, Green Queen as part of a 10 way tie lol.
            Indica- OGKush & Bubblegum

Comment

Morning/Day Chocolope or Bruce Banner
              Evening Gorilla Glue or Glueberry OG
              Bedtime Hindu Kush or Purple Kush

Comment

Bruce Banner for spinal pain, this is my daily go to.
                Greasy Grapes by Exotic Genetics has been very nice. Very easily cloned, does not like to much light (suffers light fade), kick ass smoke.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X