Good News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News

Some may know I had a happy accident happen and ended up with a lot of seeds most were just banana mangoes crossed with each other or itself but my mango kush had a few seeds in it too I was most eager to try these since the variation between each seed would be greatest and I like to grow new things I’ve named this strain Mango Smoothie for 2 reasons both parents had mango in their name and humboldt had originally intended banana mango to be named humboldt smoothie so it’s kind of like naming a kid after their grandparent anyways I started this years crop Wednesday night 6 varieties 2 plants of each I’ve been monitoring like a mother hen and tonight only 48hrs later one of my mango smoothies is beating everyone else to the surface I should add I planted all at the same depth etc I hope this means good things
    Attached Files

Witnessing a birth is one of the most profound experiences we can have. Happy Birthday and congratulations Dad!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Congrats. That happened to me once and I’m on f5 and have a bunch of my own strains (selected phenos from dif generations) and been mixing them with bought strains. All very exciting.

Comment

Update only 2 hours later it’s noticeably closer to fully sprouting idk if it’s genetics or the freshness of the seed
        Attached Files

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          The freshness

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X