Need help plrase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help plrase

I have hydroponic set up, adding calmag before add the grow phase fertilizer, but ı see a syptoms on the leaves, that looks like to me calcium deficiency but can not be sure as a beginner grower, I would be appreciate if somebody experienced help me..

Check your ph and could be nute burn.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• Niyo
      Niyo commented
      Editing a comment
      The recommended ph for hydroponics is between 5.5 - 6.0 but mine is always tent to rise around 6,3 - 6.5 probably becaıse of the buffer in nutrients that ı m using, in the beginning ı was frequently adding vinegar to keep the ph around 5.8 but allways rised to 6.5, maybe this fluctuation caused this problem, and ı keep ec around 1,2 - 1,6 I think acceptable amount for plant,

I'm no expert and I'm still on my first grow but this is exactly what happened to me whatever your adding to the water you need to at least half the dosage apparently the plant needs very little or nothing apart from ph water for the first 4 weeks your plants are still too young hope this helps 🙏

Comment

• Niyo
      Niyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the advice, the ec of my water max 1,6. This may burned the leaves?

Yes this was my problem I didn't understand the ec ppm that ec is way to high I dropped mine down to about 0.6 - 0.7 and no problems at all for 10 weeks and only this week 11 I have bumped it up a little to ec 1.0 👍

Comment

In hydro you want it to fluctuate between 5.5 and 6.5 here is a chart to help I printed it out and it hangs near where I mix my nutrients.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X