Mold on Coco noir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Mold on Coco noir

About two weeks ago I was unable to give plants nutrients but still watered, the leaves turned yellow and I managed to return to a nutrient schedule. They're slowly turning back to normal after a week, with me doubling the watering in hopes that it will help more.
    I still some yellow and some dead smaller leaves but the problem I've noticed today is some mold on the surface of the Coco noir,
    it's almost web-like. It's only on one plant.
    Humidity is between 55 and 70 depending on the day, I don't yet have a humidifier but it's on my list when I have the cash.

Any ideas if this is a problem and how to remove it completely if it is?

What nutrients have you added? Looks like beneficial fungi. Certain organic nutrients will have microbes that can be awakened and will cause this fungus to grow.

Comment

Grow/Bloom/Micro and CalMag, all put into 2L per instructions that were included with them.
      If you're confident it's beneficial, I'm gonna let it go. There is an odd, decompose-like smell (which could be from the yellow/dead leaves) mixed in with the lovely smell of the green-nectar, so I just wanted to be sure. If you need, I can provide other photos?

Comment

If you had dead leaves or any top dressing, i can see it breaking down and causing a fungus. Send more pics. For it to live amongst coco coir 🤔. You are using strait coco?

Comment

It could be a sign that you lack air flow in the grow area.
          There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
          1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
          2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
          3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with YYCannabis happened to me before indoor corrected by airflow

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X