There is still hope.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is still hope.

Ok I know !! Quantity might be out of the window but there is hope for good smoke. Girls are still producing frost.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Farmbuck I wish I could smoke that 4th photograph. I'm going to have to hit the dispo for something sativa, I've emptied all of my old containers. Nice frost!
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I just cut down and trimmed a green crack auto from this problem soaked run we've been struggling through. Definitely a smaller yeald but the buds are so fucing sticky! Like I only could trim one bud then have to clean my cutters. The smell is down right sweet. Has a candy type smell to it. Got her hanging as we speak.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Hope...I'd say it's a lock. You're going to get some fine fine weed. Those buds look great. Plus, you make me feel better about my yellow leaves on my plant. Lol. Considering this F-ed up no Mexico Prom-mix blues winter you've been having, you're gonna salvage great sweet Kali bunga weed my friend. Do you smell victory in the grow room...l bet you can
        Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
        I like weed and science.

Comment

Thanks y'all and try to have a good Easter weekend..!

All I have to say it wont be the PlayBud girls that I'm use too hey ? What's important they are still frosting and some of them are still gaining weight a bit.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd smoke all of it Don't always judge a book by it's cover Farmbuck P.S. I just bought the Vipar P2500 Yippppppppeeee.

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm jealous SoOrbudgal lolll A beautiful light you have my western friend.

I think we learned a few valuable lessons here Farmbuck.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            PLreef Yep even at my age I've learned one or two lessons here. Now I need to swallow my pride lolllll

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            You got any extra? I might need a few after this grow.

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            PLreef You gonna think I'm crazy .... Now and every day I diligently looking at the trichomes at all of my plants. A reassurance that the trichomes are fine. The good sign is they are turning slowly to milky white. I'm still kinda nervous though... Once I will see some ambers then it will be a sign of relief non ? From my flowering calendar I still got 30 days left.

The good sign is I've got more of my favorite organic soil, enough for starting at least 16 plants.

Hope all is well on your side.

And one more thing: My Kali are just smelling like a stick of bubble gum. Don't know why they are suppose to smell incense and tropical fruits. At least they smell sweet loll

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X