Flora series or biobizz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flora series or biobizz

Well after a research i have a simple question flora bloom for you or biobloom. Iheard that flora is better for hydrofonics

Hi gotta know these things. Find one for the soil or hydro. What do you grow your plants in?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I’ve seen many people around here having issues with biobiz. Never had any issues with the flora except for the lack of magnesium

Comment

I use GH Flora series...work fine in soil and coir yet they are designed for hydro...
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Giannhs View Post
          Well after a research i have a simple question flora bloom for you or biobloom. Iheard that flora is better for hydrofonics
          Pretty sure they are the same thing. I doubt that with so many choices they are different I mean what could anyone be coming up with that hasn’t been done? Read the labels I’m sure both are 2% who knows what and the rrest proprietary which only means water. It’s funny the labels and pictures on the bottles, what’s not funny is that’s what makes the bottle expensive. They are from China most likely, bottled here in USA after they receive the powder form from China wtf is in that? Something tells me they won’t be transparent about it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X