So ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So ??????

Sooooo tell me are they healthy ?? I just want your honest opinion and will see from here...
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Healthy...hell, got a match? I've got a pipe.
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      TOKABIGONE So tell me why the nervous in me..! Since November my friend and a strange way of thought I just want to close this book with this grow lollll

Not all lost I see some frosting on her non ?

Anyway I've got 30 to 40 days give or take left ...
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 03-30-2021, 08:09 PM.

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have children Farmbuck? Do you remember when they were little and got hurt or forgot their line in the class play? It hurt you more than them. You just want them to be ok and 99% of the time they are.

Only the third - the pink one - is healthy - the others look a bit off as in kinda drowned maybe turning a bit on the brown side - and with crinkly dead leaves hanging around the other sides might be browner?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thanks The ones that are dying are the Kali China. the "Pink one" is the Mazar Kush.

Well with the early on issues i would expect it to be not as good looking leaf wise. It was a learning curve with that soil i guess? It won't be the yield like you've done before. They may even ripen sooner by the looks of that leaf ? Are the branches discoloring going yellow?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Exactly !! The Kali China trichomes are showing some amber. So I see them being chop in a week or so not more. A early harvest the way I see this.

Funny but the stems and branches are totally green.
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 03-30-2021, 08:32 PM.

I think they are a bit under fed. Probably could have gotten a big fatter but who knows. They have been a bit yellow the whole flowering if I’m not mistaken. But they are healthy in my opinion

Comment

if anything is off, i'd say 1,2, and 4 look a bit burned...but nothing terrible...seems like they should finish just fine...3 is really pretty...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X