Yellowing on some leafs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellowing on some leafs?

Just wondering if this is normal not sure if the pics do it any justice to be honest but can see it in person
    Attached Files

As you will see in reading a lot of posts here information is the key when asking for help. Pics are important but we need as much information about your grow specs as you can provide to get a helpful answer. Lights, medium, nutrients, environment and more help us help you.
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

I’m just going to guess based on what I see. That plant is flowering and about 3 weeks in roughly. That thing is starving from all ends it’s not getting enough light that’s why it’s stretched it’s not getting enough oxygen with that soil, and it’s not being fed. It looks like it’s starting to take whatever nutes it can from the leaves which is causing the yellowing. I could be wrong but that’s what I see.

Comment

After looking at the pics only again as the only source of information, I compared them to Nebula's Plant Doctor to reach my
        Analysis:
        You have a sever case pH imbalance causing lockout of many vital nutes plus improper watering in poorly drained, overly rich medium which has led to Nitrogen toxicity at a critical stage. Light and oxygen deprivation pointed out by Willyd as well. Conclusion:
        You need to immediately check and correct your pH to the recommended level for your medium both in and out. Do a flush with pH correct nutrient water to excess runoff then reduce watering to when dry, light pot or 2nd knuckle deep, before watering again Cal Mag would probably be needed. Ask Farmbuck about that, lol (Sorry Buddy haha)

You've been around here for much longer that me and probably already know all this stuff but it was a good exercise for me. Finish her well!
        Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
        Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
        Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
        Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
        Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
        i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
        My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
        make pH correction unnecessary
        Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
        8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
        Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
        Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          TOKABIGONE Lollll Cal-Mag may or may not work..! I say yes at the beginning for me but then ....... you need prayers.

How old are these plants? by the looks of them I'd say not enough full spectrum light and they may be suffering from a nutrient deficiency. they look weak. More information on your set up, feeding schedule, watering practices, PH levels etc. The more info the better the advice.
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X