Seeds Spotted Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds Spotted Help!

So I have got some seeds. Mainly on 1 of my 2 plants tho there is some I have spotted a few the other. I think 1 of them has been stressed out too much and turned hermie? ( is that the term)

Anyway what can I do from here? Bin them both? Bin one and leave the other better condition one going? Harvest them both now?

Honestly im totally new to this, I have probably messed it all up...

Do those brown sections pull out easily if you grab a bit?

If it does, yeah...you got a problem.
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

yer they do, thats actually how if found the seeds, i was plucking out the dead leaves and well went too far.

Comment

Do watch for bud rot as mentioned, those seed are ripe, so they got started 4-6 weeks ago, maybe longer. Just ripen the plants on up and harvest, you got seedy weedy, but you can also plant them there Fem seeds. Yes they will carry a hermie trait and could produce more hermies (thats where I would toss the remaining seed if they do). I would try to milk out some of the ripest seed just to keep the bud rot chances down. Good luck!

Comment

Grow them, harvest them, trim em, and cure em. Then find an old head to show you how to use the flap on a pack of zig-zags to roll the dang seeds out of em and enjoy. Oh yeah, then plant the dang seeds.

Comment

Thanks guys, think I freaked out when I pulled out the hard seed. All I want is some of the good stuff.

More seeds wont go to waste thats for sure. Defiantly thinking about getting a indoor setup going

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I can't tell you how many years from growing outdoors we got seedy weed. We were lucky if we did'nt. I still grow outdoors just know it's chancy now adays so many growing now. Last year i grew autos on my roof figured no pollen up there LOL.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X