Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR 4 seems good 4 not

They are day 27
    4 seems good 4 not good because are in lighter color and seems curles leaves
    i have do the same for them all the time

in some plant below leaves i can see small points on brown color ( only at 3-4 leaves ) not all

Well now Alb23 are they all the same strain? Autos or photoperiod? May want to remove some big leaf several on each plant just saying it's what i'd do. Welcome to the grow forum. Next post if you care to tell us what your lights are and grow soil your using OK ?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Welcome Alb23, it would help us help you by giving all you grow specs as a signature you can create in your member account. I can't tell much from your pics. All I can see is a small amount of leaf edge curl which could be light stress except those don't look that bright, idk, more info please.
      Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
      Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
      Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
      Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
      Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
      i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
      My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
      make pH correction unnecessary
      Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
      8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
      Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
      Semper Fidelis!

Comment

you need to post more information. watering schedule, PH levels type of nutrients used, grow room heat level, humidity level, light source etc.

From just those two pics I'd guess a nitrogen deficiency caused by overwatering and improper PH levels
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Originally posted by dilvish View Post
          you need to post more information. watering schedule, PH levels type of nutrients used, grow room heat level, humidity level, light source etc.

From just those two pics I'd guess a nitrogen deficiency caused by overwatering and improper PH levels
          I have Coco 26 L pots
          2 x led 52x52 cm 480w With 4 stages and i have turned all on , distance from top of plant 60 cm
          Nutrients:
          canna coco A+B 4 ml /L
          Cannazym 2.5 ml/l
          ph range 5.5-5.8
          temp: 25-27 grade celcius
          humudity:47-50%
          Grow tent 2.4x2.4x2 m
          1 fan and 3 rotation fans
          I have 2 days that turnded form 24/0 to 20/4 light schedule and i put water 1 hour after lights on .
          1.75 l / plant
          Dark devil auto

Comment

Originally posted by TOKABIGONE View Post
            Welcome Alb23, it would help us help you by giving all you grow specs as a signature you can create in your member account. I can't tell much from your pics. All I can see is a small amount of leaf edge curl which could be light stress except those don't look that bright, idk, more info please.
            I have Coco 26 L pots
            2 x led 52x52 cm 480w With 4 stages and i have turned all on , distance from top of plant 60 cm
            Nutrients:
            canna coco A+B 4 ml /L
            Cannazym 2.5 ml/l
            ph range 5.5-5.8
            Grow tent 2.4x2.4x2 m
            I have 2 days that turnded form 24/0 to 20/4 light schedule and i put water 1 hour after lights on .
            1.75 l / plant

Dark devil auto

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
              Well now Alb23 are they all the same strain? Autos or photoperiod? May want to remove some big leaf several on each plant just saying it's what i'd do. Welcome to the grow forum. Next post if you care to tell us what your lights are and grow soil your using OK ?
              I have Coco 26 L pots
              Nutrients:
              canna coco A+B 4 ml /L
              Cannazym 2.5 ml/l
              ph range 5.5-5.8
              Grow tent 2.4x2.4x2 m
              1.75 l / plant

Dark devil auto

Comment

Good Job Alb23 ! If you typed that in all our comments, you don't have to do that every time to each of us if you do it once in your account under signature. Then it will appear on every one of your posts. The reason I think that's what you are doing is because there is no fine dark line above it that indicates it is your signature from your account. BTW, we can all see the others posts so no need to repeat to each of us.
                Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
                Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
                Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
                Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
                Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
                i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
                My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
                make pH correction unnecessary
                Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
                8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
                Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
                Semper Fidelis!

Comment

First of all, welcome! Also, Dark Devil Auto is the first auto I've ever bought and I can't wait to see how it comes out when the seeds get here. Try picking up each of the pots and check for weight. If the ones with curling leaves are heavier than they ought to be, hold off watering or feeding them for a while. If there's no difference, make sure that none of those fans are blowing directly on your plants. You'll want breezes in the tent to make them sway, but they need gentle indirect breezes.
                  Coconut Grove
                  4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
                  4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
                  32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
                  Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X