Leaves problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves problem

Hi all, I am having a problem with the leaves of one of my plant. I have currently 2 Auto in my tent. I am at end of week 8. Medium is coco, lights are LED, water has 6.0 pH all the time. Both plants are treated exactly the same, however one of them has developed leaves that turns yellow and purple. See attached picks. Please advise! Thanks!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Leaves 1.jpeg
Views:	261
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	502585Click image for larger version

Name:	Leaves 2.jpeg
Views:	174
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	502586Click image for larger version

Name:	Leaves 3.jpeg
Views:	188
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	502587

My healthy plant is coloring like yours besides it's far along anyway looks like a low leaf
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My dark devils get the same coloring late in flower.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

JCD my leaves do the same thing when my temperatures get down in the cold. If the nighttime temperatures drop in the low sixties everything will start turning purple. Or I think fluctuate 20 degrees or more from day temp to night temp. The yellow leaves are from the plant finishing up its flower cycle and taking the nutrients out of the leaves. Lower nutrients(PPM) the better the smoke in the end. Looking good happy growing

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I don't have temperature fluctuations and it stays between 22 and 27C. Flowers just start to show coloured pistils so they have a long way to go! I hope this won't aggravate!

Comment

I personally think it should be fine. Just about every one of my plants so far have turned some shade of purple. This is a picture of the last plant I chop down. If you notice the leaves on my mind did the same thing.
            Attached Files

Comment

• JeffInCanada
              JeffInCanada commented
              Editing a comment
              That's a nice looking plant Larry1 High yielder Wow!

• JCD
              JCD commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, indeed this is a nice plant! Congrats! Thank you for the reply. Cheers! JC

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X