• Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR How to continue

Growing 8 dark devil under 2x 480W Led
    day 24 what do you think
    im using 24/7 light system and just removed fan leaves today
    how should i continue

no need to go 24/7 but it's a personal preference, assuming these are Autos not Photo? If they are autos you can do just as good a job at 20/4 or even 18/6. They otherwise look fine
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Alb23
      Alb23 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are Autoflower growing in coco coir 26 L
      i will turn 20/4 and one more thing is to know about how much liter / plant is needed using canna coco A/B , Cannazym and will start Canna Boosy too ,

how much lirer per plant and how much time before or after turning on/off light ?

thank you brother

• dilvish
      dilvish commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't really comment on the nutrients because I don't use that brand. The nutrients don't have to be given at any certain period day or night. All you need to remember is that they get mixed thoroughly with the water and that you test the PH of that water after adding the nutrients. Growing in coir you should flush the pots thoroughly with just plain PH'd water every third watering. Remember to check the pots...coir tends to dry out faster than soil so they may need watering more often...every 2-3 days if heat and humidity are correct.

I grow my autos under 24/7 lighting schedule. They do great in my opinion. I have 2 dark devils in my tent right now. Really good smoke. You'll definitely enjoy it.
    Your grow looks pretty good. If it ain't broke then don't fix it. Everything seems to he going well for you, I wouldn't change anything. Just let them keep going. Just make sure you stay on top of their nutritional needs and water when dry. Nice job so far.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Alb23
      Alb23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you mate

They look good keep doing what you are doing and id stay with 24/7 lighting for autos. If I can make one suggestion for your next grow its to add perlite to your coco and keep it evenly saturated.

Comment

• Alb23
      Alb23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you thefunkdrspot

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X