Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice

Looking to growing some gorilla glue auto flowering I'n my 4x2 grow tent never did auto flowering before I'm doing 18 on 6 off what's the best lighting for the tent I was thinking 400 wats not 100 percent sure

The rule of thumb is 30 watts per square foot (of canopy). So 400w should be just fine, but remember most of the light will be concentrated towards the middle of the light footprint. Personally, i recommend using multiple lights to get an even distribution across the whole footprint/canopy of the grow.
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• Dewey
      Dewey commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a 4x2 tent so I can do 4 at a time. So i have 2 full spectrum 100 watt light's . I'm getting 2 more lights so I can hang 1 over each plant using fox farm soil and 3 gallon cloth pots

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a great plan 👍

just make sure whatever light you buy it's safety certified (UL, CSA or ETL) and that it is a full spectrum light. There is a crap load of shitty lights out there and unfortunately the newest to the fold, LED's, have the worst safety record because most of them are not properly tested. That's one reason they are cheaper to buy in most cases.

I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X