Smoking while growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoking while growing

Ok so quick question. I’m growing my very first plant and I was wondering. If you smoke while your plant is in the same room will the plant suffer in any
    way? I’m growing in my garage and that’s also where I smoke should I take any precautions?

I have and do smoke in my grow room only advice I can give is buy an ashtray that the ash will NOT be blown out of that shit will get all over your plants. Picture is of one I use it cost less than 15 USD through Amazon.

Comment

Smoking in the grow room is not a bad thing. The CO2 you create could be beneficial for the plants if you have enough light on them.
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Smoke away!! it won't affect the plants unless you are filling the garage with a thick cloud....
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I dunno...exposure to weed smoke might influence your virgin females to sneak out to some male's tent when you're too wrecked to notice.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

I smoke my face off while I'm messing around in the tent. No ill effects yet. Weed, not cigarettes
            Last edited by PLreef; 03-26-2021, 06:25 AM.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Seems inhumane to me it’d be like eating a chicken dinner in a room full of chickens

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Ever watch chickens eat chicken?

From a non smoker of tobacco, weed takes on tastes and smells very easy and for me it is very unpleasant to have my weed taste of tobacco.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X