• Show
Clear All

HELP - leaves turn dark brown

Auto in 7L Pot - light soil 6.2- from seed
    200 LED 20/4 manner
    Temp 77-68
    RH 50%
    Water - 6.2 - 6.4
    Working with RO water 20% Tap so base is 50ppm adding cal/mag till 150ppm and here comes a quetsion
    i feed her last three times with grow 400ppm-6,3 500ppm-6.4 400ppm-6.3. (1st day of Week 6)

Q1.the recommended dosage for RO water should be in week 6 according to Biobizz which i am using for prevention 0.5 ml/l and for correction 0.8ml/l but this only gives me around 70 tops 80 ppm in my base, and all around to the trusted Internert `raise your ppm levels at least till 150pp or even 200 ppm` although i dont think biobizz did not try their product before selling it.
    So maybe a answered my owm question and i am overfeeding my babies with Calcium and Magnesium which i guess in turn locks out all shit and messes up my ph as well.

i feed her last three times with grow 400ppm-6,3 500ppm-6.4 400ppm-6.3.

Question 2 if i may, according to biobizz you should feed with every watering, so plant dont have to adjust
    to ppm fluctuation, on the net you read feed feed water, or water feed water, so ist this just a stating this in order to finish your bottles ASAP which i dont think either.
    Attached Files

Start feeding for flower, PH to 6.8 then vary tween 6.3 and 6.8, no more N.
    I dont use those products so I cant help there.
    At the top of this page see the link "Plant Problems"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X