Bananas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bananas

About 6-7 weeks into 12/12 and getting bananas in the flowers. Is this a major issue and what can be done?
    Attached Files

Im no expert but looks like could have been badly stressed.Can see a little nute burn.If it was just 1 or 2 and thats the only plant you had id pick them off and try to see it through but it looks way beyond that.IMO it has to go no matter what,Its probably already pollinated itself.Is it my eyesight or have you got bugs aswell?I could be wrong,il leave it to the good folk on here who are alot more experienced than me to give you a definitive diagnosis.
    Last edited by george66; 03-24-2021, 12:42 PM.
    Grow tent=120x60x150 for veg,300x150x160 for flowering
    Current grow=4x dwarf autos,
    Medium=coco/perlite 60/40
    Nutrients=canna a+b plus calmag
    Lighting=2x110w QBs for veg,2x600w hps/digital+dimmable for flowering
    Ventilation=Small tent 2x4" ac infinity fans and 2x rhino carbon filters Large tent 8"ac infinity fan+filter.
    Circulation=2x6"oscilating fans in smaller tent, 2x8" oscilating fans and 12" static in large tent
    Pots=12l fabric
    Temps with light on 23-24c,lights of 17-18c

Comment

That looks like a Nanner. Just pinch it off. It doesn't look like it opened yet, so you're good. But I think you have a bigger problem. I think you got Spider mites, "The Borg". Better do something quick.

Comment

The fan leaves get yellow spots. Close inspection of underside with strong mag glass shows no bugs. The yellow spots just get bigger until the leaf dies. Been clipping them when more yellow.

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like you got it under control.

The spots.....do you spray anything on your plants that might have caused light burns?

As for the nanner...is there something that that stressed the plant? (ie new lights; sudden change in temp etc)
        There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Spray that nanner with water first then pluck it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X