Aphids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aphids

So it looks like I have Alpids under my leafs they are clean white bugs. Does this mean it’s in my roots also? The plants are only 10 days into Veg. I said screw it today and sprayed it with Avid to see if I can kill it. Any other advices you guys or girls have for me?

Smashing aphids causes them to release a smell that tells others they are being attacked here and makes them want to move on.
    I use inside ISO and water (1 part ISO to 8 parts water, I go 50/50) and spray them EDIT with the lights out and good ventilation./EDIT
    Beneficial predators, yep the good bugs, ladybugs are fantastic, praying mantis, predatory mites for the soil.

Comment

• MegaClutch
      MegaClutch commented
      Editing a comment
      I sprayed them with Avid. I’m kind of confused on what ISO to 8 parts of water means. Where can I get ladybugs ASAP?

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      ISO = Isopropyl alcohol

yea their a pain in the ass to get rid of. i scoop up ladybugs and throw them in my tent. they don't hurt the plant to much but they do pop when i light my pipe lol.

Comment

Check with your local grow shops, if you have them, else turn to the internet and order some LBs

Comment

FYI separating Avid is a NO NO. Unless you don’t mind smoking garbage or if it’s for sale it’s even worse because it’s like poisoning other in my opinion that’s why fuck dispensaries and here we grow our own. If it’s only been 10 days and already have aphids you need to start all over. Specially having sprayed them with Avid

Comment

I use dish soap and water mix in a spray bottle weak mix of teaspoon into a spray bottle. There's also a product called Safer insect spray
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Agree with Cali. If you’re only 10days into veg I would just chop them and start over.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X