Hermied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Hermied

Well i noticed my girl in week 7 of flower is starting to produce seeds. Must have had some nanners that i missed. What would you do? Cut it down and harvest what i can or let it run its course? I just hope it hasn’t pollenated my other one in the same tent. How i found out was i cut a bud off and dried it and out popped a few seeds, so disappointed 😞.

Just let them finish. Chances are they’ll all have it if one does I’m afraid. I had hermies on my first grow. The weed was still alright and I now have a fridge full of free seeds that I use so it’s not all bad

Comment

Unfortunately it’s too late. Like Magic Mike said, finish the grow. You’ll still have good weed to smoke

Comment

Appreciate the insight, atleast i will finish okay through my first grow and doing good in flower. Pretty sure i threw the light schedule off as i was trying to adjust to daytime temps, and caused them to stress. Got 2 more tries with these genetics and i will have plenty of seeds to study these as i have no idea what breed these are, bag seed. Environment is key and its hard where i am. You guys/gals have a wonderful day

Comment

let them grow. on the wed i had hermie it was still good to smoke other than a pain in the ass to clean.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X