help, not sure what's wrong with her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help, not sure what's wrong with her

I'm not sure what's wrong with this girl. She's got variation in her leaves and burnt tips that showed up a few weeks ago, and the usual fixes don't seem to be helping, I added some K and cal mag to her regular nutrients. All the pics are from only 1 plant, the lighting is just bad, sorry,

TIA

Looks like zinc deficiency.
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Adding some cal msg should get you back on track. You read a lot that you shouldn’t need to use cal/msg in soil but my plants have always eventually shown the yellow between the veins if I don’t use it

Comment

Looks like Thrip damage to me in this picture, id keep a good eye out for them sneaky bugs.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20210323_095748.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	501194

Space for Rent.

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          Good catch, @Mr.Furley.
          @craftygirl....check the underside of the leaves and look for what appears to be clusters of black speckles of pepper...that’s thrip poop....easier to see than the thrips themselves. It doesn’t solve the other issues, but each issue needs to be solved individually.

judging by the color of the leaves I'd say definitely lacking in nitrogen and potassium too
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X