White Widow auto flower question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Widow auto flower question

Hello Newbie here hope this is the right place to post questions My White Widow auto sprouted Dec 11 they look healthy they went into flower late January but now its 14 weeks still no buds just pistols should I just give up on them and cut them and start again. My first grow was perfect don't know what happened to these Any answers would be greatly appreciated thanks

Maybe you have a photoperiod plant flip it to 12/12 that long in veg make a quick maybe 7 day show of pistils? But for sure i'd flip it.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal My WW sprouted this morning in natural light, I'll see how far she will go. She's inside cuz it is too cold here but the snow is melting lolll

She's shocked. In what medium are you growing and what's your PH,? Lights?

Comment

At 14 weeks I'm willing to bet you have a photo, not an auto. Like mentioned above, flip your lights to 12 on 12 off and ride it out.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I agree with the photoperiod answers. I've grown white widow indoors recently, both auto and photo and the Autos were in full bloom in 14 weeks. The Photos however were grown outdoors.. Started them in June (3 weeks indoors) and harvested mid October.

Send us some pics. Growers on this forum can help diagnose problems when we can see the plants
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

ok Thanks I just need to get my son to show me how to post pictures I purchased Auto flower seeds

Comment

Can we get a photo?

Comment

I'm working on getting the photos just need a little help from my kid

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I get needing help with photo right now, i'm going through same process. I think the pkg had photo seeds or needs shorter light times to stimulate it to go into flower.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X