Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The nuggets are coming... The nuggets are coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nuggets are coming... The nuggets are coming...

Day 26+ of blooming. Again I'm not sure what day they began flowering loll But hey who care as long I keep track of the villain trichies.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Good to see nothing has changed while I was gone, you still have the most amazing photos on the forum, if not the net.
    3rd indoor grow in 15 years.

2 x Wedding Cake(New420guy)
    2 x Grandoggy Jones(Connoisseur Genetics)
    6ft x 6ft BudBox Pro White
    4 x 37litre(10 Gallon) Bucket Company pots
    Professor's Nutrients 70% Coco 30% Perlite
    3 x ES 300's (2 x V2, 1 x V3)
    Professor's Nutrients feeding program(slightly modified)
    ISO-Max 200 exhaust fan with filter

Comment

Hey Farmbuck, what are you using to get such great pictures? Weed looks fantastic as well...
    Potting Soil Pro-Mix HP.
    Grow Light Phlizon 1200 watts LED grow light.
    Grow Tent 36 inches by 36 inches by 72 inches high.
    Circulation 2 six inch fans.
    Humidity 48% to 54% depending when I water the plants.
    Temperature 70 degrees F. with lights off. 78 degrees F. with lights on.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      MuskieMan
      I'm using a Nikon DSLR with a 18-200mm lens with flash and sometime a tripod. I haven't touch my micro lens yet.

Oh i was looking as i usually do at the new possible lights i will get down the line. I checked out those King nice lights. I'm still on the fence i'm leaning towards Phizlon and cobs. I like alittle heat for a area outdoor tent, better for me late fall,winter and early spring. I'm in no real hurry but i know it would sure help with getting deeper into the canopy. Oh to have a 10ft. ceiling LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Well Sir Farmbuck , once again I am in awe of your grow! By my count I am at day 30 since I did the switch and your Nuggets are more advanced than mine. As noted, I saw my first trichomes just a couple days ago,but yours are much more frosty and fat than mine. Is it strain, medium or skill? All three I'm guessing, lol! Are your strains predominately Sativa? Mine are 80% Indica, 20% Sativa so I would expect smaller plants if yours are more Sativa and I'm using coco rather than soil and may not be feeding enough nutes as I'm still at 1/2 the recommended dose of GH Flora trio so I will increase a bit at next feeding. Of course I'm still a Noob and you've been at this quite awhile so I would expect you to be better but pride makes it tough, lol. Your pics are better than mine too. Great job sir! Toka
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Hi @TOKABIGONE as for the pics I'm using a Nikon with a 18-200mm lens with flash and tripod. Look dear grower I'm growing 3 strains. A Mazar Kush from WOS a cross between pure Afghan and a Mazar-i-Sharif thus a pure indica girl. 6 girls overall.

A Kali China from Ace, one of my favorite a cross between a Kali Mist and
      China Yunnan, she is mostly Indica dominant. I've got 4 girls in the room.

Lastly, a Kali 47 from Advance Seeds, again a cross between a Kali Mist and the famous AK-47, she is mostly Sativa. Got 11 girls growing.

Remember during veg I had some issues so I had to increase my Cal-Mag intake and it seem to work. Now I'm feeding them with a full dose of nutrients (Big Bud, Ancient Earth) from Advance Nutrients plus Cal-Mag with Banana tea and molasses. It works for me for this grow so it may not work for others.

I grow Mazar Kush for wife, she like a good old middle East hash the reason why I grow it.

Is it skill maybe but luck also eh ?

I've been growing since I was 17 and now I'm 67 years sooooo the day I will stop growing is the day I'll will be 6 feet under.

Cheers,

FarmBuck

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
        TOKABIGONE commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been using my four year old S-7 Android phone but I have a Nikon D5200 that I haven't used for a couple years but that's a long story. I fired it up a couple days ago with my 12-24 mm lens and was not happy with it; need to work with it a bit more. I also have an 18-300 mm that I will try today both with lights on and off to see if I can improve on the phone camera.pics. I would think so. I had plans at one time to mount it on a 48" - 8 prop drone with an 8 lb capacity full size camera mount but didn't follow through as I had to buy direct from China on a $5000 deal as they claimed to have the best drone going at the time but I just didn't trust them. Was planning to use it for aerial real estate photography but never followed through because one crash would have wiped out an $8000 investment, lol. Now at 73 I'm enjoying my much more relaxing new hobby after a 4 way bypass surgery a year ago. They say age brings wisdom but at what price!? I wonder if they grow in Heaven? The strains must be awesome!

Man, your photos and girls are beautiful. I started growing almost 50 years after you, I hope I have enough time left to catch up and grow like you!

Comment

You will friend !! You will !! Look I'm not the best grower here. I make mistake you know. A lots lollll
        Full auto grow

Comment

I enjoy the detail in your shots. I checked out prices on that camera and lens. There goes my stimulus. Thanks.

Comment

I can almost smell 'em!

Seriously, you could compile the best pics in a coffee table book and make a few bucks.
            Coconut Grove
            4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
            4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
            32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
            Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X