Flower stretch and time in Veg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower stretch and time in Veg

So I finally had space to move one of the adolescents to the flower room. She has been in Veg since December...( very slow growth in my veg room due to cold and having no room to move her). I finally cleared out a net and moved her to the big girls room.... Issue is...she is pretty damn big by what I have moved into flower before. Will the fact it grew a lot during veg lessen the flower stretch or am I about to see what happens when you wait too long to go to bloom? I have pinched, lst'd and supercroped along the way. As you can see by the pictures, it still needs to fill the net a bit. I am hoping it will stretch less than a 60 day plant. Sorry if this makes little sense. This community rock
    Old school outdoor renegade finally indoors and legit.
    5x5 DIY flower room with 3 nets. 600w Hid mars hydro 600(100w) and Chinese led (150w actual).. Promix C coco mix +20% course perlite. General hydro nutes at slightly under full dose+ cal mag and molasses every other water.
    wishing you peace on your particular path....

Nope she's not done stretching been there with long photo vegs. Yes i've had to super crop, that is gonna be large keep doing what your doing.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

At least I have some overhead room. I only run my small flower room and tend to keep things there til they are done... Without concern about how long done takes. (And I still never really know when done is lol.). Last batch set me behind because my night temps were in the low 50s f. I have named this plant Mrs. T cuz' she is one tough mother surviving our winter in my basement. Thanks for the input! Respect... I have seen your posts on the site. Mattman
      Old school outdoor renegade finally indoors and legit.
      5x5 DIY flower room with 3 nets. 600w Hid mars hydro 600(100w) and Chinese led (150w actual).. Promix C coco mix +20% course perlite. General hydro nutes at slightly under full dose+ cal mag and molasses every other water.
      wishing you peace on your particular path....

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good 1 on the name Well no problem if you got the height. One day i want to grow a large photo in my tent see how big a spread i can make i will more than likely use my 3x3x63" not that tall but i rather like the smaller over my 4x4 for 1plant. I hope you have little issues with the grow. It's most importaint to clean out bottoms under that net and keep good air flow. Think of shade under a tree in a moist warm enviornment.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X