A new start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new start

Well i am back. From the previous grow i got 6 g of dried weed it. Looked really good but i messed it with curing and resulted in a bitter smoke due to humidity... but it had an uplifting light effect.

Now i am about to plant three seeds this time outside grow i wiil start late april to begin of may and i did a research and liked very much the following strains:
    1) Gnomo auto
    2) micromachine auto
    3) Kickass auto

All of them quick high yield easy to grow and a high resistance to mold pests

For the three of them i am gonna use Easy Boost Organic Nutrition and just river water cause i want to go as organic as i can without spenting money for food ph stabilizer and all these

​​​​I woupd like your opinion about those strains and if you think my plan is good.

Happy to start again i was thinking of it all year i think i am getting the microbe of growing

You still need to correct and maintain the PH in an organic grow. I think the best investment I made is my digital PH meter. Costs me nothing
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you consider vinegar to be organic - then there's your first one.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Organic citric acid from a organic lemon?
      Been using that since the start

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Many things can do PH down, like bananas, black strap molasses, lemons/limes, sulfur (in the soil mixes with water and O2 to make sulfuric acid over time), etc.. Thing I find is not all of these are stable, do some testing yourself with what you plant to use, PH the water let it set 12 hours, is it still where you sat it? If not it is doing the same thing in the soil. I use lemon or lime to kill chloramine (also chlorine) instantly, then molasses to do the final PH, good luck!

Well thenks i thought it whould be expensive or i would have to use chemicals for the ph adjust but i just ordered a cheap analogic ph meter and saw how to adjust the ph with natural ways as you said.Thenks a lot

Comment

Just plain old organic lemon juice will work to lower the PH. A half decent PH meter can be bought for under $15 online. Just make sure the plants get plenty of direct sunlight...full spectrum light is the best food for cannabis.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Giannhs
        Giannhs commented
        Editing a comment
        Well i already bought one and as for the light i dont thing there is better than sun to grow . Thenksalot

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X