Early leaf problems on autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early leaf problems on autos

Man, these little ones are giving me fits to start. Both Blue Dream Autos sprouted a week apart.

Same Coco grow as last grow (photos last time) with GH trio + calmag. I snipped off two crunchy lower leaves from the older girl and the young one has dry, brown on some leaves.

LED SP1000 (100 watts from wall) plus a viparspectra p450 in a 2x4 tent with these two plus a Mom. Lights are about 29” from tops and at 75%.

I lowered lights to 60% and raised them a couple inches. Thinking maybe just too much light for this age. Schedule is 20/4.

See what tomorrow brings...
    Attached Files
    Current Grow:
    2x Blue Dream Autos
    Coco + Perlite mix
    GH trio + CalMag, Floralicious, KoolBloom
    2x4x5 tent, SF1000 LED + Viparspectra PAR450

Picture 2 looks like light damage to me. A little bit of taco coming along too.
    picture 1 looks a little bit overwatered. If you look closely at the very new leaves they are a bit purple, could indicate a little bit to much water. Or not enough perlite in the soil. Could explain the droopy of the leaves also. But they can also appear from too intense light
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Earlygrower
      Earlygrower commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks much! They were recently transplanted to 3 gal pots and I may have saturated the coco too much prior.

I agree with Capt. The first pic looks a bit over watered. Young cannabis plants are super finicky about water.
    Second pic looks like too much heat/ light.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Earlygrower
      Earlygrower commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool, will let them dry out more and I have raised and dimmed the lights. Much appreciated!

I concur with all the above
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X