High CBDV and THCV Strains Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High CBDV and THCV Strains Released

Got this in my Seedsman newsletter. I am solely concentrating on high CBD strains especially the 1:1 ratio variety.

SEEDSMAN LAUNCHES HIGH CBDV AND THCV STRAINS

We are excited to launch two brand new medicinal Seedsman strains:
    CBDV 1:1 Auto and Diet Durban THCV 1:1 Auto.
    These novel strains emphasise the production of two lesser-known cannabinoids CBDV and THCV. You may or may not be aware of these cannabinoids, but on account of their potential therapeutic effects, they warrant a place in the experimental medical grower’s garden.

CBDV, like CBD, is non-psychoactive and won’t get you high, but it appears to produce an array of anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects. Interest is growing in its potential role in the treatment of epilepsy, autism and a range of other conditions.

THCV is similar in both structure and name to THC but produces an array of effects that differ greatly from those of its more famous cousin. There is growing interest in this cannabinoid as a possible treatment for obesity, or as an aid to weight loss, because it famously suppresses the munchies. THCV is also being researched for its potential to treat inflammation, pain and possibly even protect against dementia.

CBDV 1:1 Auto Feminised Seeds

Seedsman CBDV:CBD 1:1 Auto Feminised is a novel cannabinoid strain that has elevated levels of CBDV and CBD with correspondingly low amounts of THC. This 75% sativa and 25% indica auto has a short life cycle and is suitable for indoor and outdoor grows. Indoors plants are ready for harvest after 9 – 10 weeks while outdoors such a short life-cycle provides the opportunity to raise more than one crop per year in lower latitudes. Growers can expect generous yields for their medicine cabinet.

The scent of these dried flowers is very fresh, reminiscent of pine and tree resin (balsam). Its effects are incredibly calming, and being non-psychoactive it is a perfect strain for relaxing the mind as well as the body and should prove very useful for medical cannabis patients. THC is less than 0.3%

Diet Durban THCV 1:1 Feminised Seeds

Diet Durban THCV 1:1 produces equal amounts of both THCV and THC with approximately 7% of each. The scent and taste are pine-focused, like a walk amongst the conifers, with some citrus notes. The combination of these two cannabinoids with 2% CBD offers a highly lucid, stimulating, cerebral effect that also acts as an appetite-suppressant.

Although Diet Durban THCV 1:1 performs extremely well outdoors its later harvest time towards the end of October means that growers will need to be sure that the autumn weather will remain fine and sunny until then if the crop is not to be ruined unless a greenhouse is used thereby extending the range of cultivability. Indoor growers will be able to harvest after 8 – 10 weeks of flowering. Yields are very high.

Equipment
    5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
    ———————————————————————————————————-
    1st Grow
    Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
    Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
    Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

everything you need to know about thcv

everything you need to know about cbdv

Equipment
    5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
    ———————————————————————————————————-
    1st Grow
    Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
    Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
    Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

Just looked at them on the Seedsman site and am going to buy as soon as my stimulus check arrives. So what if I stimulate Spain's economy; maybe the US should figure it out, lol! 38 pounds British at 1.39 exchange rate is $50.25 US. $10 per seed for 5 seeds is a good price. I'll spend a hundred for 5 of each CBDV Auto 1:1 and Diet Durbin Fem. Clones will keep me going a long time!
      Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
      Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
      Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
      Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
      Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
      i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
      My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
      make pH correction unnecessary
      Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
      8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
      Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
      Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Wow, that's fantastic, thank you so much for the thread. I would like to try those strains I like THC and CBD, and I think they are good for my health overall. Do you think that it can help men with ED? I like those meds I get from Enhance Club a lot, but if something natural can help, it will be fantastic! Let me know what you think about it
        Last edited by poeras; 05-31-2021, 01:18 AM.

Comment

I'm growing some of their CBDV 1:1 right now for my wife's condition. It's just about to the fourth node and doing well.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Not sure if anyone posted this already but when I was checking out the linked articles I came across this really interesting one
            Everyone knows that marijuana’s psychoactive effects are primarily caused by tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Well, it turns out that everyone might be wrong, as scientists recently discovered that cannabis actually contains a cannabinoid that is 33 times more powerful than THC. Known as tetrahydroca ...

Comment

Yep. I shared it when it was first out. It would explain why certain varieties aren't terribly high in THC, but still get you more wrecked than they should.
              Coconut Grove
              4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
              4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
              32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
              Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X