Reveg question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reveg question

I have a plant I just finished harvesting that i was wanting to reveg to put in the garden this spring, the only one of my three green crack I didn't herm on accident with a space heater. But while trimming her I noticed she had gone into rhodelization sometime in the last few days.

Question is, will that cause any issues when she flowers for the second time?? Should I just crack some new seeds for outside instead?
    stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
    ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
    bloom plus LED 300W
    green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
    Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

You can pick the hermied seed off when it gets ripe @ 4-6 weeks, then once she is putting on flowers again give her a good deep search and remove any remaining seed (ready or not)
    The remaining buds on a reveged plant will die off and must be removed to keep mold away
    Once she is in veg and you go outside she will flower out because of the shorter days, all of mine did this last year and made an early harvest and I just planted more as it went into flower.
    It will take 2 weeks (about) to get the reveg started
    I have 2 plants reveged now to go out in the spring (about 3 weeks here)
    Good luck!

Comment

You have to have to keep her no less than 18hrs in the light period ! It will take a good month before she begins to make normal leaf. You need to let old flower die and remove it when it dead brown.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I'm more just wanting to make sure she isn't guaranteed to herm on me now that its rhodolized. She's under 24hr light now and I'm expecting it'll be a few weeks at least before she shows sign of being back in veg.
        stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
        ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
        bloom plus LED 300W
        Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Comment

Me myself and I would do no more than 20/4, photos need their beauty sleep.
          Also for me rhodolized is just another way to say hermied, I have never seen it here ever, one would have to think when you push a plant to make 2 harvests with no reveg (just remove the ripe bud), IF its going to pop male flowers it would.

Comment

Thats what I was afraid of. But since its listed as a way to produce feminized seeds I was a bit hopeful that perhaps it worked by different rules... either way guess I'm going to go and just pop some new beans for the summer grow and pull this one
            ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
            bloom plus LED 300W

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X