New Grower looking for harvest date trich pics provided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL New Grower looking for harvest date trich pics provided

I’m looking for an estimate on how long you guys think till I’m ready to harvest I originally flushed early based on seeds expected flower time which was 8-11 weeks and made my girl very unhappy some info to help

90% or so of pistils have turned orange
    this is my first grow so I may have screwed something up I’m not aware of to share
    she was a clone bought from a dispensary
    she’s on week 11 day 3 of flower
    I’ve had minor issues with ph due to bad ph testing solution
    she was exposed to a hermie for probably the last 4-5 weeks now gone
    she’s in a 3 gallon pot and probably has way too much weed on her for the small root system
    the lights are 2 crappy 40w Walmart shop lights with 250 watt output and a 100 watts wills blupurple with 600watt output
    I noticed 7-10 days ago a reduction is smell from buds
    she’s mango kush which if memory serves is something like 70/30 Indica/Sativa
    the only flowering nutes I’ve used are GH Cal/Mag and FoxFarm tiger bloom

I’m a fan of head highs but not the racey kind and honestly this entire grow I’ve been scared of harvesting early and getting stuck with weed that makes my anxiety worse so I’ve been on the hunt for some ambers which from what I understand help balance the raciness of cloudy but after all this time I still havent seen one thought I’d hop on here to see what you guys think the first pic is from a cola at the top the second from a popcorn near the bottom
    Attached Files

They are super close if not ready from what I can see. May wait for a little more amber trichs but they all look milky and I think I see some amber.
    Current Grow:
    2x Blue Dream Autos
    Coco + Perlite mix
    GH trio + CalMag, Floralicious, KoolBloom
    2x4x5 tent, SF1000 LED + Viparspectra PAR450

Comment

need better pics. Always add about 2 weeks or more to a strain. The harvest times given on most seed banks are based on ideal conditions. if you want a good yield, you have to be patient. One easy sign that the plants are ready for harvest is when the leaves all over the plant start to yellow. This happens in late bloom when the plant starts using up the last bit of nitrogen. It's common and a sure sign its very close to harvest unless of course you really screwed something up!
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Somewhat related, when do your trichromes first appear? I'm sure it's strain related (Critical Mass photo) but just curious. My ladies are 1 day shy of four weeks in flower and today I noticed a few on the very top sugar leaves. Had to look very hard as my eyes are old but they are definitely coming. I'm pumped!
        Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
        Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
        Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
        Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
        Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
        i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
        My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
        make pH correction unnecessary
        Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
        8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
        Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
        Semper Fidelis!

Comment

What kind of stone are you looking for? If it’s couch lock I’d say another 2ish weeks

Comment

• TheKieftan
            TheKieftan commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m not looking for couch lock tbh I’m pretty picky with my highs I like a strong head high to help with depression but a relaxed sort of head high that helps suppress anxiety too without sedating me

• MagicMike66
            MagicMike66 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I suggest you try harvesting at different times on different grows to find what you like best. I’ve harvested around what you’re are at now and it’s a totally different experience to what I would normally smoke.

Definitely in the harvest window - if you harvested now then dry and cure it properly - you won't get the racy highs. But wait for our favorite redhead - Amber - to make an appearance to about 5% of your trichomes.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X