Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collodial silver ppm?

Hey guys and gals. Love you all.
    Here's what happened. I bought some colloidal silver and diluted it. I checked the ppm (should of been 68ppm) it was 7ppm. I sprayed for 30+ days and I had no results.

So I'm making my own. It's easy and working well. Its taking like forever tho. Had it on a 12vdc plug and changed it to 3 batteries. I also have a magnetic stir bar in the jar and it's on the stir plate. I am switching the silver rods (12g) occasionally back and forth.
    it's at 19ppm
    Getting better. Literally has took almost 24 hours tho.

How high does it need to be? At least 30? 20?
    Can I over generate the silver?

Thanks everyone who has helped me and others.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210317_205154.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	499992 the pic is yesterday. Its more of an orange brown now.
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Now its sorta a grey color and only reading 18-19ppm.

Is this good enough. Anyone with any experience?
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

I made some 5 weeks ago using 12guage rods and 3x 9v batteries with distilled water , if you use tap water it will only show the tap water PPM .. Left for the night and in the morning all the water was grey , so then I got my trudgen to test PPM and nothing .. So from there I was thinking the Trudgen was stuffed , tested it then with tap water and it showed PPM so it was good ..
      So did more reading up on it on another site and there was a hot debate going on about it on1 forum . It was said from 1 of the members on that site who was a bit of a Chemist basically you can't read PPM as the silver is not stable in the water it just moves around ..
      So with the said information I gave the water another blast probably another 12 hour , was pretty heavy grey then , put it in an sprayer and sprayed every day for that period a Small BB and 3-4 weeks later Bingo she's full of Male pods .. Make sure you use Distilled water, Not demineralised water , Or tap water if your not already using it ....

Comment

so yeah, i did it , it all worked out good. i also bought some 120ppm stuff. it all worked and i got some mimosa evo pollen and made some crosses.
        now im on my 4th spray of silver thiosulfate solution STS. i made some sts for the first time and am trying it out , because i only have to spray like 6x compared to 60x with CS.
        but if the STS doesnt work then im back to the CS for sure.
        or just males. lol.
        thx guys and love seeing the support.
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

so i used STS this time and ive only treated the plant a total of 6x and whaaallaaaah
          Click image for larger version

Name:	707780838-20211116_102220.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	602.4 KB
ID:	547055

i have half a quart of both the silver nitrate solution and the sodium thiosulfate solution. it only takes like 50ml of each to make a full quart of the Silver thiosulfate solution.
          that is only good for 30days or so after mixed. but i guess as long as i dont mix yet it can stay good for a long time. so i barely even used any to get my results and have so much resources left over.
          compared to the CS, i used a lot of solution a lot of times. spraying daily for a month. sheesh,
          i love using the STS over the CS.
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X