Getting a bit frosty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a bit frosty.

Well my lens see frost. Even with my poor eyesight I see some frost.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Yeah frosty and beautiful purple leaves too! Nice job, what strain is that?

Comment

That 4th pic looks like my GG#4 the bud size that's how she grew for me longer node spaces. I'm waiting to remove her from the tent and get her hung up. She's finished and losing leaf. Won't be but maybe a couple quart jars off her but she'll be loved up quickly. I'll take photo later and post her yield. I loved her colored leaf she's the only one in the group who turned fall colors.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

@SoOrbudgal and @Rik The 4th picture are my Kali China, 2 of them out of four girls. Remember how weak they were during veg time. Now they are the most lovely girls in the "grow room".
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• LemonBud
          LemonBud commented
          Editing a comment
          NIce frosty buds Farmbuck. My 2nd grow was frosty last was not so. But we always try for a beautiful bud. Thanks for the sweet pics.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Because you cared like a good grower needs to be. Me i just " flicked" my GG for not showing amber so she's asleep again with the rest. Patience is a virtue so i'm told LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X