Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to all the members that answer questions and spread knowledge i know it's tedious to answer the same questions over and over but your helping and giving support to everyone that needs it for medical or recreational use some of us are older like me and have a hard time programing our TVs so your help is so much appreciated ....Thank You!
    Go ahead sing to your plants there not going to think your a nutjob

Grow in soil-fox farm ocean forest-happy frog
    Indoor Grow with 5gl cloth pots
    31/2x31/2 Home made grow box
    1-Mars hydro ts1000 and 1-ts600
    Humboldts nutrients + Blackstrap molasses
    secret base a & b
    cal mag
    golden tree
    flower stacker

No problem, I have to admit I’m one of those who sometimes thinks WTF the same question again? But then I remember I asked a few dumb questions when I first started and I still ask for help. Most likely asked the same question more than once lol.

Comment

It’s not always easy to distinguish between the lazy newbie looking for easy answers and the newbie grower eager to understand. But like Cali said. We all deserve some help so gotta try anyway

Comment

Well i am not far from where you currently are. It took me 1yr just looking and researching prior to asking questions. I just gleened what i could from others and absorbed it easy for me because of so many years of loving gardening and growing outdoor weed. I still try to grow better, still watch and try some new ways. I really love it when the grows get better and better for newbies, i was a coach for my kids soccer and softball when they were little. But most think now adays i was a " marine sargent in the military" LOL But i do believe some would be better off trying another hobby if they can't get the right gear or no time to put into it.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X