Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD and THC shown to be a positive molecule against SARS-CoV-2

Interesting scientific journal if anyone is interested in reading:

In summary, this report demonstrates the antiviral potencies of CBD and Δ9-THC against SARS-CoV-2. Based on privileged safety index CBD and Δ9-THC in human and their current in vitro potencies against SARS-CoV-2, it can be concluded that these compounds are potential antiviral molecules towards SARS-CoV-2 and may have worked as dual-acting against SARS-CoV-2, not only block the viral translation procedure by inhibiting SARS-CoV-2 Mpro but also reduce pro-inflammatory cytokines levels in lung cells by acting as agonists of CB-2 receptor. The successful in vitro work here of CBD and Δ9-THC lays the framework for their application in human clinical trials for the treatment of human coronavirus infections. Thus, CBD and Δ9-THC may be used in combination or with other drugs to treat COVID-19 patients.

Interesting 🤔

Comment

Thank you that’s awesome. Korea doin the research. Who would imagined

Comment

My how things change, about a year ago they were saying we are at more risk because we smoke weed, now it may be saving us?!?!

Comment

Cannabis can save alot of lives

Comment

Hallelujah! For once my vices are on the side of health and wellness. Onward to medicate!
            Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
            5 gallon cloth pots
            30"x30"x60" tent
            Spider Farmer SE3000
            Coco Pearlite mix
            GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Further proof that manmade compounds cooked up in a lab can't hold a candle against the wonderful chemical laboratory that is nature. Just recently I discovered all the things a Dandelion can do, a simple weed that when used right can make our lives so much better.

The attached picture is a flower from a pitaya plant that I grow in my back yard. Most people know them as dragon fruit plants. They produce an amazing flower that only blooms at night; by morning it has started to whither away.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X