What does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR What does this mean?

I received this plant and put it straight into flower, which is now 3weeks in... I fed it for 2 weeks with my ph meter out of order, I was feeding ph2.6 thinking it was 6 for nearly 2 weeks... have since adjusted/calibrated.
    not sure why this is happening: some of the tips of the leaves are dying. Any ideas?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lewisbeattie; 03-14-2021, 06:47 AM.

Pictures? Would help a lot
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Lewisbeattie
      Lewisbeattie commented
      Editing a comment
      Now? Thanks

Do you really mean a PH of 2.6 I wouldnt think you could get such an extreme with just store bought nutes and tap water. A ph of 2.6 is a very strong acid and would be the reason your plant is sick. I dont think even car battery acid would be that strong.

Comment

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, 2.6 would burn those roots right up.

Need input!
    I have had soil crash to 3.0, IF that 2.6 is not a typo, get it out of that soil and into a soil thats 6.5 (6.0-7.0), use that acidic soil to grow blueberries.

Comment

• Lewisbeattie
      Lewisbeattie commented
      Editing a comment
      No typo on coco coir

Flush them to run off let them dry till they feel lighter when you " lift " up a container. Use a food for flowering MJ go 1/2 strength at first feed no more nitrogen food or very little.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      A high ppm flush will balance ph. But how much were you feeding when the ph was off? Ppm or ec

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X