Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So tell me are they feeling much better ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So tell me are they feeling much better ?

Through my lens they look healthy. I'm in roughly in the 20 days of flowering. I still have 40 to 50 days to go before their maturity but then only the trichomes will tell me, not before...
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Looks great - pics are a bit blurry - hehehe never thought I'd get a chance to critique - but there you go. Had you grown an autoflower or 2 in that cramped grow room of yours - you'd be harvesting them autos around about now. Just saying.

C'est la vie.

Edit - French language has the best phrases - my favorite - mis en place. Please excuse the spelling.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Lolll Don't be shy of criticism sir. As long it's constructive criticism non ? By the way one of our friend in the Yucatan got vaccinated today. Some good news to share.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X