Harvest time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest time!

I harvested my Silver Surfer today. Nice big FAT sparkly colas--I have one pic but am having issues with my camera. I stripped the fan leaves that were definitely dead, I'm going to dry and then trim with the Cannabrush (if I can steal it back from my mom; she's decided that it makes a good pastry tool). Learned my lesson wet-trimming last time. After this the tent gets broken down so we can actually get someone in the apartment to track down that wiring problem...which is now not limited to that one outlet. We're still not sure if it's even in this unit; the problem might be in the building at large and it just has to do with bad timing (as it were; the circuit would always blow in the morning).

Now to find mason jars...this actually seems like a good excuse to make that cannabutter I've been putting off forever (I have way too much left from my mystery plant).
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Hello my friend. Hope you get that wiring fixed up. Can I ask about your lessons learned wet trimming? Recently folks did a poll and pretty much everybody wet trims and I can’t be the only one that understands why dry trim is better for flower quality. Assuming you got controled rh

Comment

• WeirdWiredWolf
      WeirdWiredWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      Wet trimming my last harvest was just a PITA and a giant mess, but I had way too much plant and not enough space (didn't have my Trimbin either).

The circuit that the tent was on would blow in the morning, as in “lights on”? Was it possibly all the lights and fans coming on at once was overloading it?
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• WeirdWiredWolf
      WeirdWiredWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      My light doesn't draw that much power and is designed to be fanless/silent. When I first set my tent up the light was plugged into an 'always-on' outlet and that's what was tripping the circuit. I relocated the light and it was fine for awhile...I think we finally figured that my timer was somehow defective...then it kept happening but not every day. This part of the apartment is wired very strangely; my bedroom and part of the kitchen is on the same circuit. Some sort of sudden load was happening at 8:30 AM that tripped it, but we can't figure out what (each time it happened, we noted down what was actually on and drawing power from that circuit, the only constant was my light which had been perfectly fine on the 'new' wall outlet until a week ago) . ...Further ETA: When taking the light down the housing was slightly warm, I can't remember if that's normal or if something actually did happen to the light itself.
      Last edited by WeirdWiredWolf; 03-13-2021, 05:36 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X