Auto Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Question

Hello My Friends,I have a gelato og auto fem, bought a 5 pack of seeds, and this is the 4th one. the other 3 turned out great. but this one is starting on week 6, and is not flowering. any thoughts on why? i also have a watermelon og auto fem, that is on week 5 that is flowering. both in the same soil, same size pots, same tent, same light, same watering schedule. Maybe seedsman just got their seeds mixed up?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by johnb1963; 03-13-2021, 09:52 AM.

Could be a mix up or just slower auto. Is she fighting for a place under the light?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Sometimes ya just gotta flip the switch. If what I’m seeing is not what I was expecting or told, I rely on and follow my gut.
      “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
      ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

they are both under the same light, but it have grown 3 plant under the same light, with no problems. to soon to flip the light, i'll give her a few more weeks before i would do that.

Comment

I'm having same issue with a freebie from fastbuds/dr.chronics. auto somango. Shes been in veg for almost 2 months. I think I have to flip too but I don't want to with all autos in the tent. I have one 2x2 photo tent in use. So. Maybe just keep vegging, clone, idk

Good luck
          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

She is a plump one johnb1963, and i noticed in the 3rd pic that most of the newer leaves are 9 fingers. Maybe just an oddball that needs a bit more time to mature? Really nice and healthy looking.
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

Here is my auto somango. Notice the date on the tag. 1/8/21

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210315_152827.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	499231
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20210315_152830.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	3.07 MB
ID:	499232Click image for larger version

Name:	20210315_152821.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	499233Click image for larger version

Name:	20210315_152817.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	3.45 MB
ID:	499234
              I really dont know what to do. I have autos and photos in this tent. Little photo clones and 2 photo seedlings. By the time comes to flip them the autos will be harvested. If I wait till then the somango (supposed to be auto) will be huge. It's already almost biggest plant I have.
              any advice. Sorry to hijack the post man, just figured I'd get help and we both learn.
              4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
              1x Slapz
              1x Quikz
              2x red runtz
              1x flo-see
              1x 2B blunt
              1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Well I'm crap that's got to be a photo but i've had very long veg periods she may go 25" tall with the stretch?

• HobbitGDF
                HobbitGDF commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah. My 4x4 is 7ft tall so it should be ok but dang. Have to do something. Maybe clone the shit out of it

yea, that my problem too. I have 3 autos and 1 photo in my tent. so I can't flip the light, it will screw up the other autos. i do have another tent in the garage, a 3x3 with one plant, candy land, which i just flipped to a 12/12, 1 week age. but no space for another plant.
              Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Well johnb1963 as you know i've done some 12/12 autos with photos out of need for space. My autos were already 3wks in flower mode had budlets. We are smoking it now while the photos are within a week of harvest at least 2 anyway. I've not run them any earlier than what i've said so i can't tell you how it would work? But the autos we are smoking is some of the very best potent auto i've grown to date. I wish we had another jar.

• HobbitGDF
                HobbitGDF commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah I had to do it once when i had my 2x4

I think I'm just clip her and make clones until I need to flip. Probally another month or so.

Mine still turned out fabulous also

Lol soorbudgal, I have done the same thing for the same reason. The buds were high quality but airy and half the yield. Autos are definitely better under 18/6.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X