Please help me figure this out HELPPP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me figure this out HELPPP

Hey guys ive ran into a problem i cant figure out. All my leaves are Nice and green besides my top buds. What could it be Heat stress, light poisoning, or deficiency? im going to week 5 of flower. Please help me save them. Im using Royal Tuper Coco, water at 6.0 PH.

Looks like the plant using the resources in the leaves as it finishes out.Indica maybe? Nice job on your grow there.

Comment

Need input.
      What light? How many actual watts? Whats the distance to the plants? What are the temps with the lights on? Off? RH lights on? Off? What strain/hybrid? Auto/Photo? How are they watered? Feeding schedule? Whats being feed? How often?

A guess with on info would be cold temps and fade from intense lights, for that raise the lights and the temps (unless you want the purple), but it is just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwise View Post
        Need input.
        What light? How many actual watts? Whats the distance to the plants? What are the temps with the lights on? Off? RH lights on? Off? What strain/hybrid? Auto/Photo? How are they watered? Feeding schedule? Whats being feed? How often?

A guess with on info would be cold temps and fade from intense lights, for that raise the lights and the temps (unless you want the purple), but it is just a guess.
        Strain is Purple Punch. I have a Gavida LED 1700e running at 950 watts right now. Temps during the day is 74ish. I feed every other day because thats when they drink all of it. Plants are like 20 inches away. Ive never had a problem on how close they were before. I feed the same schedule i been using for a while now. PPM i give around 1700 right now.

Comment

The Clawing and the color loss on top is so confusing

Comment

• MegaClutch
            MegaClutch commented
            Editing a comment
            would doing a 24 hour darkness help? Because the lights are further now for over a week and nothing has changed any nutrients i can give to bring it back?

• UndergroundFarmer
            UndergroundFarmer commented
            Editing a comment
            Bleaching is permanent but the bud should still be useful. Keep the lights like they are.

• MegaClutch
            MegaClutch commented
            Editing a comment
            anything i can do about the leafs clawing?

anything i can do about the leafs clawing?

Comment

https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...num-deficiency Check this out that red tinting made me remember reading this when I was educating myself on weed before starting my first grow

https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ron-deficiency and check this out I was pretty stoned yesterday but I’m pretty sure I remember reading a comment on a thread that spoke about how molybdenum deficiency causes iron deficiency

Comment

My guess and it is just a guess but are you sure about your pH level? I'm in coco and had to o down to 5.5 where all of my nute issues went away. That was 2 months ago, still doing great.
              Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
              Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
              Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
              Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
              Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
              i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
              My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
              make pH correction unnecessary
              Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
              8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
              Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
              Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
                TOKABIGONE commented
                Editing a comment
                The clawing is my primary clue.

Light Bleached Cannabis Buds Sometimes Turn White

This is how you get “albino” or white buds. Light bleaching is most common with high-power LEDs and HPS grow lights because these can be brighter than the sun.

This was right off the GWE website. Did a search for light stress and it was the first topic.

Lots of good info there.
              2X4X6 Quictent
              1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
              600w LED (80)
              1000w LED (180)
              2 X Viparspectra P-1000
              2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
              6" battery/usb fans
              Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
              GH trio with Calimagic
              Lung room humidifier
              3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
              ArmorSi, kelp when needed
              Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
              Northern Lights auto
              (Seedsman)
              auto 00 Kush
              (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
              2x Northern lights auto
              1 auto 00 Kush
              1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
              Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X