Finally..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally..!

Don't get me wrong but I'm not too crazy of giving my girls some Cal-Mag twice a week but it seems to work well for the colas and nugs. If so so be it..!

Some of my miss Kali China and her sisters.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

They do seem to enjoy it! A sea of sativas just looks so neat 👍🏻

Is that a tomato plant I see on the far left barely in the picture?

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep wife's Italian tomatos.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      My wife makes her own sauces so I’ve grown Momma Rosa’s for her a few times indoors. Tent has been occupied lately though

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got a space in the "grow room" for her beside her Kush I grow peperoncino some basil. Keep wife happy loll

Just remember there such a thing as to much of a good thing .Those are some really good looking girls
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Howdy Farmbuck. Lovely pictures (as always!). I started using the Cali Magic on my current grow. I thought (or didn't think enough!) that there was a sufficient amount of calcium and magnesium already in the 'hard' city water that I have been using. Well, (no pun intended), I was wrong. The plants are doing better than before, they seem to be more potent than the last time that I had grown from these seeds, and even the roots appear to have done better! In a couple of weeks, I'll start to harvest and tell for certain. I'll continue to use the Cali Magic on my future grows.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Well merci sir..! Well DW2 if you read my little grow winter journal then you understand why the double feed per week. But it seems twice feeding of Cal-Mag is a good thing and not a bad thing at all for my colas. Next week i'll try once a week to see what will happen.

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmbuck, I am growing in hydroponics so I only feed once a week (and top off the reservoirs at mid week), but I would imagine that growing in soil presents a whole different mess of problems and differing procedures. I never did well in prior attempts to grow in soil. So far, I have not been able to 'over water' my plants in hydro! LOL! But, if there is a way, I'm sure to find it!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X