Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Uploading pic

How do I upload or attach pictures

Right click on the picture and hit copy, then click where you want to copy it to and right click paste.

Comment

Ok Thanks I was trying to show the ladies

Comment

If you click on the little camera it drops down a second options bar if you use the upload on it and load multiple pictures your fellow members will be able to scroll through them as opposed to opening and closing each picture like when members use the upload attachments option you have if you do not click the camera.

Comment

• Sylvester
          Sylvester commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for explaining that, I didn't know where my photos disappeared to!
          Now I know how to do it right next time.

Originally posted by Poppa View Post
        If you click on the little camera it drops down a second options bar if you use the upload on it and load multiple pictures your fellow members will be able to scroll through them as opposed to opening and closing each picture like when members use the upload attachments option you have if you do not click the camera.
        Thanks for explaining that. I didn't know why on some posts I had to view as you described. It's a pain in the backside.

Comment

Thank You all for helping me with this topic i found that my pictures had to be resized to a smaller scale to upload

Comment

• Sylvester
            Sylvester commented
            Editing a comment
            I learned too , so thanks for your question.
            Happy growing.🙂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X