Not a moment too soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a moment too soon

I finally got to get some seeds wet last night!!! 4 Cinderella Jack & 2 Cindy Jack X Amnesia Haze Autos courtesy of your friend & mine FBL. They hit the dirt this morning. Wish me wisdom..... (& maybe a little bitta luck)
    Attached Files

Congratulation on new beans....good luck!!! keep us posted.

Comment

Run out of soil there JDU LOL just kidding it's great to see old grow friends again. Looks great to me. I thing i gotta say is them FBL seed i've not once had a issue with germination but these autos from garden of green heck i'm zero for 3 no wonder they were gifted to me LOL.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Dieselgrower
        Dieselgrower commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree. my FBLs always seem to grow great!!

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Dirt's spendy up here in Portland SoOrbudgal lolol. Jk. Thanks! It's good to be back under the lights!!

Well happy growing and good luck sir..!
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you kindly my friend!

Lol the thing i love most about new seeds is, even though it might be 4 months, that countdown to when you have a 1st smoke off it has already started and has ticked past day 1!!! It's on it's way!!!

Best of luck dude!

Comment

Oh you are up in savage Portland now JDU nail everything down LOL . Use to like going up there for overnighters lots of fun on the water front , Rose Festival events. No more.........
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes ma'am, Happy Valley to be exact. I know- we have locks on all of our locks!! Lmao!
          I miss the Rose festival. I wonder if Veneta is gonna do the Country Fair????

Out of data til tomorrow- pic won't load but as I type it occurs that y'all know what a seedling looks like so I'll just say-

4 of em popped today!!!

Comment

So bein heavy on the sativa I should plan on approx 100 days to harvest.....??

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            50-60 day veg then switch to 12/12 another 10days to see preflower then perhaps another 60days to finish. That would be the way i count a sativa or indica i go the distance greater and hope it's sooner dig it ?

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            These are autos.

Had a little setback on the 17th- Found a note on the door informing us the aptmnt was gonna be inspected so I moved em all out n hid em in my 4runner- way too cold over night & a drizzly cloudy day to follow before dark when i set the room back up n brought em in. The 2 that hadn't popped before then finally did today & they look seriously stunted. Pic 1. The 4 that were already up are doin better'n any autos I've tried so far Pic 2 they are 8 days old & showin signs of a 3rd node. Also up today are 6 of the 7 Lemon Skunk that I had JUST buried & domed when we found the notice. Pic 3 They look a little stunted too compared to the 4 A. Haze x Cindy Jack & Cindy Jack. All y'all keep my poor girls in yer prayers!! Thanks!

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe stunned a bit, but they still look healthy and have pretty green colors. 👍🏻

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Dang that could be a stressor

I think I'm gonna pull the 2 stragglers.....

Comment

Thats gonna be one full garden soon. I'll tag along.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Huh.
              These ain't stretchin like all the others I've done.... maybe I shoulda filled the pots more.... 🤔

Comment

2 days of normal watering & 2 nights of 4hrs sleep & they've shifted gears again- I just did the 1st defoliation on the big ones. I'm thinkin these might look pretty damn good in 60-100 days!!!

Comment

Dammit these are not stretchin at all... I guess I nailed the lights.... & shoulda filled the pots.
                  Other than that I'm thinkin I might be lookin forward to a few nice plants!!!

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Looks good 👍🏻

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hope you can control the smells if your landlord has a nosy nose.

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Cap'n.
                    Yep they are gonna smell up the place Budgal but I'm friends with one of the groundskeepers & management don't come round much. Both neighbors that will be most likely to smell it are on board & I smoke with them so I think it'll be ok 🤞

Took the nxt 2 sets of node blocking fan leaves off last night- I'm contemplating topping em now- taking the 4th node off.... Advice....?

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
                    TOKABIGONE commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are you going to train or just grow out?

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm plannin on high stress training like I do for all my plants TOKABIGONE

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X